Saleh - "We'll definitely hire a senior offensive assistant"

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

He also made it seem like injuries were the biggest issue why they couldnt get anything going on offense, so I assume this will be their answer and Lil Mikey will be coming back as OC, which is just so neat.

MLF biggest problem is he couldn't get everyone involved and it was highlighted by his treatment of Moore. 

Someone who tells him stop throwing the ball 1000 times a game and doesn't panic would be a welcome change IMO..

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I think this is a good move. People also wanted to fire Ulbrich until his defense was top 5. Saleh did a great job recognizing the weak points there and fixing them in tandem with Joe Douglas. I expect a massive jump from the offense with a new QB next year

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I think this is a good move. People also wanted to fire Ulbrich until his defense was top 5. Saleh did a great job recognizing the weak points there and fixing them in tandem with Joe Douglas. I expect a massive jump from the offense with a new QB next year

I’d still be good with firing Ulbrich. The staff needs some bad cops. Not everyone can be good vibes. 

1 minute ago, DireJet said:

Any contending teams ever talk about stuff like this? Hiring extra coaches to fill gaps that current coaches should be handling? And these aren’t just consultant-level roles. This is, sadly, when you know a coaching staff isn’t for real. We’re wasting our time. 

Don’t worry they are still paid handsomely.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Saleh was just on the Kay show and when asked about MLF coming back, would only say we are evaluating everyone on the staff. Not a huge vote of confidence.

I mean the evaluation could have been done already. At least since they were eliminated. Cleveland fired their DC already. Doesn’t seem like changes are happening.

• Upvote 1