Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You can go with probably if you’d like. 

I’m using “probably” because I have no sources and was able to sort out those hot scoops myself, which, unless your sources have anything tighter than my hot scoops, I am the same scoops-wise as your sources

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I’m using “probably” because I have no sources and was able to sort out those hot scoops myself, which, unless your sources have anything tighter than my hot scoops, I am the same scoops-wise as your sources

That sounds scooupuluous to me. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

Could you imagine if we don't get Rodgers and Tom Brady says I'll take that job, come out of retirement and win with the Jets.  Just adding humor to this waiting room ridiculousness. 

That might be my most desired outcome if the Jets don't land Rodgers. Stupendous.

Edited by Dunnie

20 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

Could you imagine if we don't get Rodgers and Tom Brady says I'll take that job, come out of retirement and win with the Jets.  Just adding humor to this waiting room ridiculousness. 

If that were to happen, I'd love for Namath to say 12 stays retired lol

• Haha 3

What a fantastic new gerund.  You should get paid for that.  I'll use it.
Now it's time for JD to go bradyup this roster.  Make it happen.

The dolphins are doing it, and the rams did it the other year. Let’s make it a thing.
Bradyup boys!

5 hours ago, ptisme said:

Honestly every time I hear him speak I have no problem with his take.  Then I turn on ESPN etc and they make what he says into something negative..

This is really how i feel as well.  For the most part he is pretty calm and positive about things.  I would have a hard time thinking anything truly negative about what he says.

Then you turn on ESPN and his same words are twisted like he threw all of GB and all of his teammates under a bus and thinks he is the only one above the stink.

It really is baffling.  I'm sure he is no angel, but he certainly isnt the devil he is made out to be by my experiences.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

This is exactly why he is being a diva with all his deep thinking and not rushing. He wants to double and triple check he wants to A) play. b) play for the jets. He’s been a cheesehead for 18 years, and now given only option to play on center stage in Nyc. Some would easily welcome it. But it’s not for everyone. I’m glad Rodgers is not being pressured to make a decision. 
    On the other hand, JD starting tomorrow will begin looking into Jimmy G, etc. But it sounds like Rodgers knows this week he has to decide 1 way or another. And by Wednesday his options could be more limited.

100% 

the only reason this isnt done is he doesnt want to play for us and is trying to find close to 60 mil in retirement. not some of these comical takes like he wants to come here and the deal is done, BUT hes not ready to tell anyone. 

JD needs to make the decision for him. come Wednesday if he still has no answer tell him were out. 

if that happens i wouldnt put it pass him that he signs somewhere else. a NFC team or even NE which im shocked isnt in on him with Bill having little time left and wanting to win one last SB. and they have Mac so they can wait a while for Rodgers to make a decision we need one by Wednesday. half this boards heads would explode if he went to NE. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1