Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

27 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i never said Jimmy G was better than Rodgers 

he's a little worse

but cost/benefit he delivers the same middle of the road production, the same injury profile as Rodgers at half the price 

a little worse? lol. rodgers is 1 year off from winning league mvp and he is a future hall of famer. jimmy g is an injury prone jag. they couldn't be further away from eachother in terms of ability.  rodgers has 2 out of 16 years where he didn't play a full season. pretty jimmy has 1 year since he has been a starter that he has played every game....how is the injury profile even close? this is a ridiculous post f*cking brock purdy played just as good as jimmy g this year

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Wingo a much more reliable source, over the other guys, with regards to Aaron Rodgers. He has broken the past 2 major AR stories. 

It's worth noting that he has only tweeted twice in the last week on the topic, both about huge pieces of news.

The rest of the cable sports insiders have been tweeting constantly about nothing.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

What have been the last two?

He broke the fact that the Jets and Rodgers were meeting, prior to the Jets trip to Cali. Had the story of the meeting and no one else did. Prior to that, he had the fact that Aaron Rodgers was returning to the packers in 2021, only if Randall Cobb was signed, and two days later, it happened. Both were broken only by him. Rodgers hates Schefter and Rappaport. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JETS SB said:

He broke the fact that the Jets and Rodgers were meeting, prior to the Jets trip to Cali. Had the story of the meeting and no one else did. Prior to that, he had the fact that Aaron Rodgers was returning to the packers in 2021, only if Randall Cobb was signed, and two days later, it happened. Both were broken only by him. Rodgers hates Schefter and Rappaport. 

I don’t know if I’d call either of those major.

1 hour ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Yes. I am a Jets fan, but has this organization ever given us a reason to have any kind of faith that they would get something right?

BS.  You've been pissing on a Rodgers deal the whole time. Didn't get what you want this time around.  Too bad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Yes. I am a Jets fan, but has this organization ever given us a reason to have any kind of faith that they would get something right?

Translation: You’ve been saying the Jets aren’t getting Rodgers all along, that he would never come to the Jets

• Upvote 1