Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

20 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

When Huff hit Allen, there was 1:36 left in the game and the Bills had no timeouts. Huff's hit was the fifth sack of the game for the Jets, who had also picked off Allen twice. The Jets were not a good team last year, but the idea that they somehow lucked into that Bills win is insane.

Yeah dude that sack ended the game. 

I didn’t say they lucked into it. But injuring Josh Allen is not a strategy that is repeatable. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

Yeah dude that sack ended the game. 

I didn’t say they lucked into it. But injuring Josh Allen is not a strategy that is repeatable. 

They didn't win the game because Josh Allen got hurt... That is what you stated,,, 

5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I bet its still -3... which is even strength of team.... -1 would mean jets are favorite because its in Buffalo

If Mosely doesn’t jump offsides and Berrios doesn’t let the ball bounce off his face, the Jets are probably 2-0 vs the Bills last year, and that Bills team is currently hemorrhaging players 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, King P said:

This is Schefter to a T. He's the mouthpiece for the teams. That's why I rolled my eyes when I watched the clip of him passionately defending teams when it came to the Lamar Jackson saga. He was obviously speaking for the teams.

That's also why I'm also a bit skeptical of the reports about Lamar. Because Lamar doesn't have an agent, so he has nobody to speak for him. Everything we're hearing is from the teams viewpoint, which may or may not be true.

This is why I keep saying we need a players reporter in the NFL like the NBA has. Because if we're going to have reporters act as mouthpieces, we might as well hear it from both sides

It's also the reason @JiF4Lamar was correct for calling @football guy a cuck.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetblue95 said:

yeah, maybe i didn't word it properly, but that was part of what i was getting to.  rodgers played very well over that 5 game stretch (at least in aggregate, i didn't break down each individual game), yet his team was only 2-3

of course, while it is true that the QB can't make his defense play better, the QB, probably more than any other position, can have a disproportionate impact on the team's outcome.  if the QB plays like crap, it's going to be a lot harder to win.  if the QB puts up huge numbers, the team's chances of winning are greatly enhanced.

Yeah I misunderstood. I thought you meant he wasn't good enough. My mistake