Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

34 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I wonder how Trey Wingo of all people has an in with Rodgers. I haven’t seen him on the air in years. Anyone have an idea? 

Don’t know. 

Pro Football Network (2021)

On March 13, 2021, Pro Football Network (PFN) announced that Trey Wingo had joined the company as an equity partner, brand ambassador, and content provider. In the official news release from PFN, Wingo said, "I’m excited about the new venture going forward. I’ve been extremely impressed with what Pro Football Network has started and I’m looking forward to helping them achieve new heights in any way I can.”

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

@Adoni Beast

The hope to me is he wasn’t mentally shot but following the coaches new flavor of the week every week last year.   Too much back peddling one week to not a half step back the next.  

i really dont know if he is a bust or not, but i do know that things can spiral and look really bad even if they can be corrected. if Zach Wilson cant share the QB room with Rodgers for a year and correct whatever his issues are, i am ok with letting him walk....the flip side is we could have a QB for the next 10 years....its worth a shot.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Don’t know. 

Pro Football Network (2021)

On March 13, 2021, Pro Football Network (PFN) announced that Trey Wingo had joined the company as an equity partner, brand ambassador, and content provider. In the official news release from PFN, Wingo said, "I’m excited about the new venture going forward. I’ve been extremely impressed with what Pro Football Network has started and I’m looking forward to helping them achieve new heights in any way I can.”

dude got equity, thats why he isnt in front of the camera

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

lmao at *this* being where you guys are going to draw the line

Please don't let him wear the # of the guy that won Super Bowl twenty years before I was born and tried to drunkenly kiss Suzy Kolber on national TV! ...and publicly offered his # to Rodgers anyway.

"I wanted Jacoby Brissett"

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, TBJ said:

He's trying to get Joe Namath to ok it.

They should never let this happen!

Bad troll job, he didn’t say this & everyone knows what Namath already said about approving Rodgers to wear 12 two months ago when all this first started. He offered it before Rodgers met with us.

• Upvote 2