Now get rid of the black uniforms....

ob07

Just like farve with the titians garb get rid of the black green and white...  A rod is a jet and as jet fans get rid of black , maybee two games but go with the green jersey at home .... he will look sharp in green in white...

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 7
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Ugh 1

1 hour ago, ob07 said:

Just like farve with the titians garb get rid of the black green and white...  A rod is a jet and as jet fans get rid of black , maybee two games but go with the green jersey at home .... he will look sharp in green in white...

If you saw the earlier poll on JN, the black uniforms are popular. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It’s really not. 

all whites are by far the best

black is a cheap common trick appreciated by unimaginative knuckle dragging mouth breathers who shop at Kmart for date night duds where theyll spring for Olive Garden for authentic eye Talian food after going to see marvel universe movies

I wanted to come here and post that those unis are my favorite, but now my Napolitano blood won’t let me do that.
I’ll never be able to get this post out of my head Thanks for ruining the blacks for me….

• Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, ob07 said:

Absolutely get rid of any color other than green or white.  Those are our signature colors.  If they want to have some crappy 3rd jersey for a game or two then I don't care.  Other than that, green and white.