### The Official Draft Day One Discussion Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Augustiniak said:

This . They weren’t going to use another 1st rounder on an OL.  The team needs pass rushers.  

HA! You guys didn’t notice the kid announce the McDonald’s’s as LINEBACKER 

THESE CLOWNS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO CONVERT DUDE ?????

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Lawsons sucks i am also in shock but we may have gotten a player we love come october

Exactly Lawson has no lateral bend as I was booed down for bringing up the day we acquired him. Macdonald has elite burst and lateral bend to counter the QB stepping up in the pocket and close. THAT is what a pass rusher is built from and NOT straight-line speed.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets are going to score a lot of points this year and they’ll want to sack the other QB to end the game. Edge rusher is a good pick here

Yeah, using a top 15 pick on a situational/rotational, 239lb, edge rusher, is always awesome.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He is going to play 40% of the fing snaps, and if he plays more the guy we trade up for last year will play 40% of the snaps max.

I feel like they'd have to move JFM inside to fully justify this.  Possibly even be shopping around Lawson  too (not that there'd be much interest).