MetLife Midfield

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No, they are not chanigng the logo, the Giants paid a fee to have that logo put there permanently.  Jets home games will have the same logo unfortunately.

For real? Giants also put the effort into getting the throwback unis. If true that’s a bad look for the Jets.

• Haha 1

I'm old enough to remember when the NJSEA wouldn't allow the Jets to put the actual Jets logo on the field. (Late 90s)

They insisted the NY be removed from the Jets oval.

Now the Giants can just put a big ol NY there.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No, they are not chanigng the logo, the Giants paid a fee to have that logo put there permanently.  Jets home games will have the same logo unfortunately.

This would be the least shocking thing of all time, lol.  But I doubt it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

I'm old enough to remember when the NJSEA wouldn't allow the Jets to put the actual Jets logo on the field. (Late 90s)

They insisted the NY be removed from the Jets oval.

Now the Giants can just put a big ol NY there.

The Giants ny logo is so dumb. It doesn't even have a football on it. Like, how are you supposed to know what sport they play?

Jets are much better -- the logo is on a football-shaped background and, just to leave nothing to chance, also has another football on it, too. So this way people know. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The Giants ny logo is so dumb. It doesn't even have a football on it. Like, how are you supposed to know what sport they play?

Jets are much better -- the logo is on a football-shaped background and, just to leave nothing to chance, also has another football on it, too. So this way people know. 

But that's not what we are getting.  It will likely be more like this:

mens-47-black-new-york-jets-clean-up-alt

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

Are there actually people in this thread that think the Jets will be playing with a Giants logo at midfield?  Like actually?  Jesus Christ.

Please don't use the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in vain on this site; it's offensive to some of us, and is unnecessary. He deserves honor for providing eternal life if you take it. He's given me such a wonderful life.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetfan40yrs said:

Please don't use the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in vain on this site; it's offensive to some of us, and is unnecessary. He deserves honor for providing eternal life if you take it. He's given me such a wonderful life.

This works if you’re joking or not so

IMG_6727.jpeg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jetfan40yrs said:

Please don't proselytize. Its offensive to some of us who know the history of christianity.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1