Just got in, how do the Giants look tonight?

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Watched games all day then had to head out for a bit. Wanted to watch the Sunday night game, but am 5 minutes from home. Will turn it on then.

So how do the Giants look? Barkley is probably making them regret they didn't sign him long term, right? Daniel Jones is certainly living up to the big contract.

Anyone watching? Let me know what I missed, thanks.

I don’t think Giants fans got this memo. “ Just because you decide to pay an average at best qb elite qb $$, the average at best qb doesn’t elevate to elite.” 😆 

• Post of the Week 2

Giants could have let Daniel Jones walk like they planned to before last season started, continued to rebuild their roster, and possibly put themselves in a position to take a good QB prospect in the 2024. Instead, they paid a solid QB like a great one. 

If you don't have a top QB, you don't just pay a decent one top guy money. 

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I love how we have the balls to make fun of other teams.

Thank goodness we’re not like those losers and have our winning culture to fall back on.

I was waiting for our resident Giants fan to chime in. Yes, we should always remind ourselves how pitiful we are and NEVER feel bemused at the fall of our arrogant neighbors. OK.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2