The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Man this is such a Super Bowl team if Rodgers was there. I don’t care what anyone says. 
Ughhhhhhh. They need to figure something out fast. 

Yeah I’m gonna enjoy this one tonight but I’ll refer to my post from last season when Wilson was 5-0.  He sucks and we won’t win with him no matter how good the D is.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

OMG imagine all those hack journos having to tear up their “LOLJETS/Rodgers” articles right now. Imagine how much derp-ass bullsh*t ESPN had to rewrite on the fly for their garbage NFL coverage

Mina Kimes is going to write the definitive piece that everyone is going to wake up early to read.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Jolot said:

It was a non call …media are scum . Pure scum 

Would't have mattered either; even with 10 yard penalty they would have been in FG rage, but I am not sure it was even a whip - he dove - got the player out of position and as falling - ran right into his leg - those jokers should be thanking the Jets for giving ESPN one of the best MNF games in recent history...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah I’m gonna enjoy this one tonight but I’ll refer to my post from last season when Wilson was 5-0.  He sucks and we won’t win with him no matter how good the D is.

I agree. That’s why it sucks. Outside of the QB, the roster is top notch, they have all the pieces imo.
Offense struggles way too hard with ZW. Really blows.   

• Upvote 2