--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

People who want to keep Becton are daffy

Dude has been mediocre at best so far this year and there’s no way you pay a 370 lb man with shaky knees.

I’m not sure any team will ever sign him to a long term deal without major injury guarantees.  He seems destined to play on 1 year contracts.  I hope the Jets are the team that gets him for those though.

Completion % doesn’t mean d**k when most of his completions are worthless checkdowns.
This is the worst D in the league and once again he’s gonna struggle to get to 200 yards, or maybe fail entirely.  And he deserves direct blame for leaving points on the board.  3 TD-worthy drives that resulted in 2 FGs.  
That debacle at the end of the 1st half was directly on Hackett, Saleh and then Zach.

Doesn't make it less obvious that Zach is having a solid passing game. He looks solid. The play calling has been cowardly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Even at full health Hall should not be getting this many carries in a game. Please Jets, figure out the passing game!

Nah man, win at all costs, even if it means all your star players getting hurt in the process.  All that matters is the Week 5 W no matter how unsustainable!  

• Haha 1