### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Rookie CJ Stroud goes for 470 and 5 TDs yesterday and you’re trying so hard to squint to find positives in Zach.
Just let it go man.  He’s f**kim terrible.  And there’s no secret potential either.  He can’t process quickly enough to ever unlock any powers if he had any beyond a strong arm. 

Again, the problem is you guys want to put everything on Zach.

Here’s the deal: Zach sucks, the line sucks, every receiver besides Garrett Wilson sucks, our OC sucks, our discipline sucks.

If any of those one things were better, the others would look better as well. But they all suck so it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Rookie CJ Stroud goes for 470 and 5 TDs yesterday and you’re trying so hard to squint to find positives in Zach.
Just let it go man.  He’s f**kim terrible.  And there’s no secret potential either.  He can’t process quickly enough to ever unlock any powers if he had any beyond a strong arm. 
Stop....that hurts

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I really don't know.  ZW might stink (he certainly has his problems) but he makes some plays that make me think there might be something there.  

I think our offense is a kind of a hidden mess.  Our non-GW WRs are embarrassingly bad.  Dalvin Cook stinks.  Uzomah stinks.  Our OL kind of stinks. 

The thing is that QBs who suck as bad as Zach are usually benched after about 18 starts. Every QB who makes it to the NFL—if you let them have 30 starts—will produce flashes of competence and a handful of plays that resemble plays elite QBs make. The fact is that Zach has had three years to put together a tiny little highlight reel. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Here’s the deal: Zach sucks, the line sucks, every receiver besides Garrett Wilson sucks, our OC sucks, our discipline sucks.

If any of those one things were better, the others would look better as well. But they all suck so it doesn’t matter.

Except we’ve seen other QBs (mostly sh*t ones) move the ball with this offensive personnel.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

I guarantee you that just like in the past, the moment Zach is benched everyone will play better. Not me saying it.....it's history saying it. 

• Upvote 4