I’d rather be the Texans right now

Robert

6 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea, Texans are basically the Fins. Trade for a massive haul and hit on the QB. Jets could have been in great shape of they hit on Zach.

Issue is none of the QBs outside Lawrence hit.

After today are we sure about Lawrence yet. He has not been that great this year. Looked terrible today against a team he would have to beat to win the bowl.  The 21 QB draft is starting to remind me of the 1999 QB draft with Couch.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Robert said:

Yeah it’s a crappy city, awful heat humidity and the population is transitory.

But man they got their head on straight quick regarding their NFL team.

love Stroud

love Ryans

hate Zach

hate Bob

Only the Jets could suck this long.

I mean, just like, root for the Texans.

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

After today are we sure about Lawrence yet. He has not been that great this year. Looked terrible today against a team he would have to beat to win the bowl.  The 21 QB draft is starting to remind me of the 1999 QB draft with Couch.

Right Lawrence is not what he was billed up to be 

11 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Since I live in TX, I get a chance to watch them every week and listen to sports talk. They are definitely moving in the direction. Stroud is good. Singletary looks dynamic. The OL is solid. Defense is solid.

I'm a fan.

Feel like it’s time for a logo update for them 

Proof you don’t have to accept losing  like we are forced to since 2010 and really since 69

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Robert said:

Feel like it’s time for a logo update for them 

Proof you don’t have to accept losing  like we are forced to since 2010 and really since 69

Agree. In theory, the longhorn is good. But I wish they would have tried to get back the Houston Oilers theme. Can't imagine the Titans having an issue with it.

41 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

100% I agree. I saw a set of stats of Mac Jones and Lawrence and they were virtually the same lol Lawrence hasn't been the player he was billed to be but I would definitely take him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robert said:

love Stroud

love Ryans

hate Zach

hate Bob

By all means go root for them. They are looking for fans.

Foolish to stay where you are unhappy, no?

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Yeah it’s a crappy city, awful heat humidity 

But man they got their head on straight quick regarding their NFL team

When I used to be a draft person I had a standing interview with their am radio sports talk...a 50000 watt beast Like their wfan 

And the questions the listeners asked were always super well informed about football 

For example one year 2009 the fans were ripsh*t that they took Brian Cushing over clay Matthews 

I had to admit it on the air they were probably right 

45 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its 9 games.  My goodness the texans are the bestest!!!!!!!

Considered a hot mess before the season and picking an Ohio state QB it was almost a show in they would suck but here we are with a worse record than them and a QB who ...well you know

3 hours ago, Robert said:

love Stroud

love Ryans

hate Zach

hate Bob

You love Ryans because Stroud is so good. You think Ryans could get Zach to play well?  Give Saleh a good QB and I bet you’d think he was a much better coach than you do now. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea, Texans are basically the Fins. Trade for a massive haul and hit on the QB. Jets could have been in great shape of they hit on Zach.

Issue is none of the QBs outside Lawrence hit.

Drafting Zach was, is, and will be a disaster for this organization.  Hell, T Law hasn't exactly looked very "generational", anyway.

The correct path was riding with Darnold another year once they lost #1, taking that haul, and rebuilding the O Line after Brick and Mangold. 

But they talked themselves into selecting JaMarcus Wilson. The Mormon Josh Rosen. A guy that should be playing QBs in Disney movies, not playing in the NFL.

But everything went to sh*t when the idiot owner hired Adam Gase over McCarthy. 

Whatever. 

• WTF? 1

Imagine the Jets moved the franchise from NY to say, i dunno Oklahoma City 20 years ago.  Just up and left in the middle of the night with the logo, uniform, all team records ect.  No football, no nothing.  Now fast forward 6 years and the NFL awards an expansion franchise to basically replace the Jets in NYC.  Lets call them the New York Pigeons.  All our history is in  Oklahoma City.  Joe Namath, Al toon, the Kelly green uniforms all to Oklahoma.  They obviously rebrand and are now called the Oklahoma Frackers.  New colors, new logo blah, blah

Fast forward to present day…the Oklahoma Frackers vs New York Pigeons.  

The Frackers are wearing the Kelly Green jets throwbacks against the New York Pigeons.

tough to be a Houston NFL fan, I would be livid

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-texans-tennessee-titans-oilers-throwback-uniforms