****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when Saleh threw a temper tantrum at the refs against Kansas City and you schlemiels thought he was sooooooo cooooooool for doing that

He needs to do it again and add that his team doesn’t need officials’ help to lose games. 

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

I bet these asswipes on Fox HT won’t even touch the officiating topic in their 15 minutes.

None of the national media does.. I don't know how the NFL doesn't believe it's killing fan interest in the game. It's a constant topic everywhere even from people with no rooting interest in games. 

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

I bet these asswipes on Fox HT won’t even touch the officiating topic in their 15 minutes.

They of course brought up the Dolphins' TD celebration and Michael Strahan's weight compared to that of Derrick Henry; hard hitting substantive, relevant. Have a hard time thinking the NFL is a narrative-laden fix job; so many moving parts. But watching last 10 minutes like that and nobody on the idiot halftime show mention it, start to think. This game really means nothing unless somebody wants the Falcons to win for.... some reason. 

Vilma is no genius but he talked about it.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

If you're getting called penalties on almost every play you cool it and play smarter. 

Please.  You’re embarrassing yourself.  The phantom push in the back on the punt to that last defender putting his shoulder into the arm of the receiver whose hand was still on the ball.  When Jets are guilty of undisciplined play, I and everyone here calls them out.  There was nothing undisciplined about their play in that half.  Where was the corresponding lecture instead of flag to the Jets player that the ATL player was gifted?

sheesh.

• Upvote 2

Well Sean Payton was right about Hackett. This is her another game with nothing on offense. Defense is only actual scoring drive. 

Othe teams fire coaches for this crap and hire someone competent.

No accountability will make the team suffer

As bad as boyle is another offensive coordinator would win this game.