Other sports teams

Tezza

Any Rangers or Yankees fans in here I usually see Mets and isles associated w jets. ?

I don't follow the usual Jets, Mets, Isles, Knicks route but I'm Jets,Yankees, and Knicks.

Curious if others don't follow the usual following.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

Any Rangers or Yankees fans in here I usually see Mets and isles associated w jets. ?

I don't follow the usual Jets, Mets, Isles, Knicks route but I'm Jets,Yankees, and Knicks.

Proudly (most would say foolishly) supporting the Mets-Jets-Knicks-Rangers for 56 years

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

Jets, Yankees, Rangers

Basketball sucks

MLB: Oakland Athletics (I went to a game between the A's and Twins at the Coliseum in 2010, so had to stick with them after that, but once Fisher moves the team to Vegas, I intend to stop following them)

AFL: Hawthorn Hawks

Soccer: Follow the local teams, Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City (oldest child supports Melbourne City so I go to their games in preference to Melbourne Victory's games). Because of their Australian manager, I like Spurs, but I have been a Manchester United supporter for 30 years (a couple of years into Fergie's reign at Manchester United).

Don't really follow NBA, as I find basketball to be incredibly boring

6 hours ago, Tezza said:

Jump in the baseball forum and talk Yankees with us!

Jets (old man season tix at Shea, saw my first game there), Yanks (again, old man), Rangers (despite living near the Barn and being alive during their early '80's Cups), Tottenham Hotspur (saw them at home in London in 2007), was Knicks until the entire NBA stopped playing defense, and defending NCAA champs Quinnipiac hockey, my alma mater. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jets, Rangers, Phillies

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Best decision I ever made was back in 1990, when I chose to go to grad school at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia.  But for that decision, I would be looking at a 37 year championship drought as a Jets, Mets, Islanders fan.  But at least I have the Dawgs.