******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

Just now, JohnnyLV said:

I just dont see how you don't fire JD and Saleh tomorrow. Having a 41 year old QB is not a reason to let these guys continue. 

They’re not making the playoffs Next year with Rodgers and this coaching staff.  No way does Rodgers play a full year.  Pony up for a Real HC who knows more than 1 side of the ball.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

They said he had a head injury.  With the way he was getting hit, that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

any head injury should put him in concussion protocol. you know this. stop trying to defend him quitting on his team.

its not his head. he quit.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Woody may not care.  There’s zero accountability in this entire organizaiton

The second line is the biggest issue the Jets have. There will be zero accountability, as you say for this season. It will be excused away because one player got injured. 

Meanwhile, up and down the League, teams are playing hard and remain in play-off contention with back-up QB's.  

The other issue here is even if Woody did care, he does not have the smarts or acumen to make educated decisions on football matters.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

The roster is hot garbage.  No one could do anything with this, that's been a constant since JD got here.  Literally the best performing team was the one Maccagnan left behind.

We have seen this roster beat top team in the league, you seen us score 30 in a half last week. The roster is good enough to be much better. If we had any decent play calling we be in playoffs this year 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

I just dont see how you don't fire JD and Saleh tomorrow. Having a 41 year old QB is not a reason to let these guys continue. 

It was JD's masterstroke. The situation getting rid of everyone is actually worse. They'd be a rebuilding team that is likely drafting outside the top 5 in a division with what will be the best offense in the league this season winning the division and another offense that has been top 5... they will have a 41 year old QB who lasted 4 plays in the season due an absolutely gigantic salary next season and is known to be an ass (ie unlikely to be cooperative if the Jets bring in a new staff and basically tell him they're dumping him).

The next staff is going to be an "Idzik" staff to come in, burn it down and acquire assets / shed salary cap. So JD has actually maneuvered into a situation where it's better to let this tire fire continue for another year over putting it out.

• Upvote 2

I just laugh at those that actually thought Becton was playing well this year just becasue he was actually playing.

If the Jets start next year with anyone but Tippman and AVT as starters they will get what they deserve.

And no i do not care that thomilnosn is a cap problem toss his lousy ass out the door along with his fat buddy next to him

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

I just laugh at those that actually thought Becton was playing well this year just becasue he was actually playing.

If the Jets start next year with anyone but Tippman and AVT as starters they will get what they deserve.

And no i do not care that thomilnosn is a cap problem toss his lousy ass out the door along with his fat buddy next to him

I like AVT (and he obviously should be on the team), but counting on him for a full season at this point is poor planning.

• Upvote 2