Pete Carroll Out

thats good for him

why does a 70 year old man need that?

instead of standing outside in the cold every sunday he can stay home watch on tv while getting a blowjob from a 20 something coed , just like in the USC glory days 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's McCarthy all over again.

He's a proven winner, and we'd be lucky to have him as our Head Coach (again) over Saleh.

I'd still prefer our next Head Coach be an offensive-mind, but there is no question whatsoever that the Jets are choosing to stand pat with a dogs water Coach in Saleh, rather than make any attempt to upgrade that spot.  Same Old Jets.  

I would take him over Saleh for sure, but he's 72 (will be 73 at the beginning of next season). 

I'm of the opinion that hiring a 72 year old defensive head coach is basically a bad idea, by definition. 

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

In a hiring cycle that has Pete Carrol, Bill Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, and Mike Vrabel available we’re sitting here saying “nah we’re good with 60%”

Yea, we only hire new coaches when the best candidates are coordinators with no head coaching experience. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yea, we only hire new coaches when the best candidates are coordinators with no head coaching experience. 

Its sickening. Upgrade your front office and coaching staff like you do with your roster…constantly. When there is an available upgrade, make a move.