Way Green Bay is looking right now proves Rogers is shot

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

You say this while having another man as you’re avi, you couldn’t even get the real picture emoji849.png
At least if you’re going to gargle Rodgers at least get a real pic
200.gif?cid=d9212ad9pdwweju7mzjp4xa9g2pz5h0qdpderhr0tcx2v13s&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Who are you?

Just a random challenging some seriously flawed logic 🙂

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
9 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

You say this while having another man as you’re avi, you couldn’t even get the real picture emoji849.png
At least if you’re going to gargle Rodgers at least get a real pic
200.gif?cid=d9212ad9pdwweju7mzjp4xa9g2pz5h0qdpderhr0tcx2v13s&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Who are you?

He's oatmeal, bicketybam.

• Post of the Week 2

Just a random challenging some seriously flawed logic
I called someone a Wilson ball washer because of this post.

Addition by subtraction.  Rodgers was in hard decline and he’s a terrible teammate.   

Rodgers is a terrible teammate? That reeks of Wilson ball gargling if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Not sure about Rodgers being done, but it makes me feel that if Daniels is available at #10, you take him and groom him for 2 to 3 years before starting him.

zero chance this happens, absolutely zero

This just shows that quality organizations win.

You can change the coaches, players, systems, doesn’t matter.

Quality organizations — good ecosystems — find a way to win.

Bedraggled franchises like the Jets master in finding creative ways to disappoint, suck, and lose.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

And?

Well I don't care what Rodgers thinks personally I don't want him here.

But I also don't trust this regime to draft a QB.

Might as well draft someone to help the team now in this last ditch effort for them. Plus having potentially more young talent to build around for the next regime to draft their QB is probably better long term.

34 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders take a big cap hit if  they trade him in 2024 .   Why the Jets are really really  really going to have to overpay to get him.      His number after next season aren’t that bad .  Raiders they don’t know yet what they have in A OConnell , he could be the starter going forward.  Hasn’t done enough to give him the job without bringing in some serious competition for that job.   At worse he  proven to be capable backup going forward.     There so many routes they can go.     They can draft M Penix at 13.   ( sit him for a year).  Sign Russell Wilson for 1.1 million to be bridge Qb.  Would fit in nice with their weapons on offense ( they are loaded) .   Rumor is they could be in play for Justin Fields.   ( I don’t want this one).    

Raiders have most of the key pieces you need to make a run.   Qb pretty easy to get .( have options there) the other stuff they can in Fa and the draft . ( 9 draft picks) .   

I feel like I've been reading the same exact post by you since 2005 between Jetsinsider and this board. 

• Upvote 1

Sad thing is this proves how much of a decline Rogers is in when next season comes and goes with another losing record Jets will be In cap hell once Rogers retires no QB new GM new staff and they will be forced to blow up the entire roster including losing Sauce, Wilson JJ because there won't be enough space to resign them the Jets will be forced to spend a year to ride out the cap hit then spend another 3 years rebuilding only to have Woody come in trade for another shot QB like Rogers. This keeps recycling itself over and over. If Rogers never came Lefluer was retained and a veteran was bought in like minshew along with drafting another QB in mid rounds think this team would be close to making the playoffs instead they traded for and signed GB rejects now the fan base pays for it again.

• Post of the Week 1

Sad thing is this proves how much of a decline Rogers is in when next season comes and goes with another losing record Jets will be In cap hell once Rogers retires no QB new GM new staff and they will be forced to blow up the entire roster including losing Sauce, Wilson JJ because there won't be enough space to resign them the Jets will be forced to spend a year to ride out the cap hit then spend another 3 years rebuilding only to have Woody come in trade for another shot QB like Rogers. This keeps recycling itself over and over. If Rogers never came Lefluer was retained and a veteran was bought in like minshew along with drafting another QB in mid rounds think this team would be close to making the playoffs instead they traded for and signed GB rejects now the fan base pays for it again.
Is this Jimmy Kimmel?
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I called someone a Wilson ball washer because of this post.

Rodgers is a terrible teammate? That reeks of Wilson ball gargling if you ask me.

Dopey post.  I was ball washing the Packers GM.  

This has been a very depressing and eye-opening NFL season.

We've seen rookie QB's who are well coached and had big seasons.

We saw GM's and coaches who endured injuries to their important players but the front office and coaching staff was prepared, pivoted when they had to.  GM's and coaches made adjustments.  During games, coaching staffs modified game plans. 

Not us, we fell apart and had one of the worst offenses in NFL history.

Now we finally have a crop of successful NFL Head coaches who will be looking for new jobs, but we've got Rob Saleh coming back as our head coach while other NFL teams are not satisfied with their HC's and coaching staff and are making changes.  And we have on OC who is completely incompetent. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, talonmm said:

This has been a very depressing and eye-opening NFL season.

We've seen rookie QB's who are well coached and had big seasons.

We saw GM's and coaches who endured injuries to their important players but the front office and coaching staff was prepared, pivoted when they had to.  GM's and coaches made adjustments.  During games, coaching staffs modified game plans. 

Not us, we fell apart and had one of the worst offenses in NFL history.

Now we finally have a crop of successful NFL Head coaches who will be looking for new jobs, but we've got Rob Saleh coming back as our head coach while other NFL teams are not satisfied with their HC's and coaching staff and are making changes.  And we have on OC who is completely incompetent. 

Image result for suicide gifs

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
18 minutes ago, Biggs said:
Dopey post.  I was ball washing the Packers GM.  

You wanted Wilson to be the starting QB. You shouldn't be ball washing anyone.

I wanted Bart Starr.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, nyjets1969 said:

This is almost the same identical offense as last year and they look good. If this is result of Rogers decline holding the offense back then  next year reality will set in.

Ridiculous. Love looks great, this has no bearing on Rodgers.

5 hours ago, varjet said:

JD is looking like he got fleeced.  Or more likely Woody.

Rodgers contract would have blown the Packers entire year up.  They had to trade him.  JD/Woody ended up paying to too much to take him off their hands.  The Packers should have sent him here for free.  

Adams and the Raiders are basically in a similar spot.  The Raiders have no QB.  They should want to unload Adams before he blows up their 2024-25 cap.  They will fleece the Jets too.

This sure looks like the right answer. 

why did Joe offer so much?

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How can the packers keep getting away with drafting good QBs and sending us the bananas that are so overripe that you can’t even make bread with them?

To be fair, Jets could have won a SB if Favre didn't get hurt, 8-3 and #1 team in AFC. He almost got there with the Vikings after us too.

People often think that 2 things have to be mutually exclusive, when in reality they don't. Just because Love is playing well does not mean Rodgers is shot. What did happen is the Packers added more players to their receiving corps, in Musgrave, Wicks, Reed, and Kraft. All rookies. Certainly helps.

And yes, Love is playing at an elite level. Such comes from good organizations.

What is the reasoning behind because the Packers are playing well, that means Rodgers is washed? We didn't see anything from Rodgers this season other than a freak injury. The Packers added a lot to their offense, and Love took it in stride. I would wager, however, that Rodgers would play just as well or maybe a little worse than Love did this season if he stayed with the Packers.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1