Surgery 4 1/2 hrs - Update: Operation was a Success

I'm sorry that you are going through this. I'm thinking of you and I can't wait until you're back on your feet. Jets are winning the Super bowl this year, so you need to be 100% so you can enjoy it to the fullest!

• Upvote 3

After reading your very concerning and eye opening post this morning I felt moved to say a prayer for you and lit a Sacred Heart of Jesus candle for you which burned throughout the day. I just now put the candle out with another prayer of healing.  As a 44 year cancer survivor I will keep you in my prayers for strength, comfort and healing as you face this. Stay strong and please reach out if you're ever in need. 

We're all with you!...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

Mods  please put this where it belongs.  60 % chance of radiation and chemo but at lower doses if necess.  Dr said he got all the margins clear also but waiting on path reports in 2 weeks.  Very sorry mods   not tech savvy  please  move   Lots of pain next 7 days   worse than mother in law visiting     Doped up     GO JETS

Happy to hear and wishing you the very best.  Stay strong and fight through it.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Swampfox said:

Mods  please put this where it belongs.  60 % chance of radiation and chemo but at lower doses if necess.  Dr said he got all the margins clear also but waiting on path reports in 2 weeks.  Very sorry mods   not tech savvy  please  move   Lots of pain next 7 days   worse than mother in law visiting     Doped up     GO JETS

I’m glad to hear that things went well.

rest easy

• Upvote 1

• slats changed the title to Surgery 4 1/2 hrs - Update: Operation was a Success