Becton moving to guard for Philly

7 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

LOL. For now. How quickly the Eagles disabused him of the notion that he is a tackle. Not a good sign for his future.

Who knows really, maybe it's the kind of raw slap-down reality-check ego-crush he needed? 

I doubt it, but you just really never know.  

But aye, speed of light shift from OT to "a Guard".  Not THE Guard, just "a" guard, lol.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Until Lane Johnson or Jordan Mailata gets hurt 

The next James Farrior!!!!

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I was not a fan of the Becton pick, I don’t think there is a war here, lol, just hot steamy love.

Loving T0m is a very messy proposition.  Plus, you'd better arm youself because you cannot count on him to protect you from crackheads!

• Haha 3

I can say with confidence that this obese asswipe will not even make it into the regular season healthy. Mekhi should go into the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest chode in known history. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Can we just admit he was a terrible prospect with a terrible attitude. Daniel Jeremiah is a fraud. 

He was never a bad prospect. He was a good one. 

Hell those injuries made a big difference, but his attitude def was wanting.

I rooted for the kid but his injuries were a crutch. I'm surprised we ever moved him to guard to try it out. He might have been decent there.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I can say with confidence that this obese asswipe will not even make it into the regular season healthy. Mekhi should go into the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest chode in known history. 

Bl_53mKCQAAK61_.jpg

• Haha 3

On 6/6/2024 at 12:28 PM, Warfish said:

HE.....IS.....A......GUARD!

Until he gets hurt again, the he'll revert to his normal, bench-warming self.

Wait until the Eagles find out, that just feeding this guy, is going to eat up a huge chunk of additional cap space.

20 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Good for you bro, good for you.  It's actually pretty funny that he is willing to play anywhere now considering his previous comment of "Im a left tackle, that's where I want to play".  Beck, if you're reading this, lay off the Doritos family bags.

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

First to guard... Then to Wendys

Would you like fries with that sir?

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

I think he's made enough money to not have to work in the fast-food industry, if he's wise w/ his $$.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jetfan40yrs said:

I think he's made enough money to not have to work in the fast-food industry, if he's wise w/ his $$.

If he does end up in the restaurant industry, his employee meals will be so large, there will be no paycheck left after they deduct the meals from his take-home.

Let's hope he saved wisely - those monthly family grocery bills must be ginormous. IIRC, his wife was no dwarf either, so his kid will probably be a calorie vacuum as well.

I wish him luck. I was in his corner to start, but ended up dissatisfied. Sigh.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jetfan40yrs said:

1. he is NOT wise, that much is already clear.

2. many nlf players are broke a few years after leaving the league

3. he spends money like he is expecting it to keep coming in, hence the big bust chain on his neck

4. His eating habits will severly impact his finances as he gets older, gets depressed from not fulfilling his potential, depression sets in and he loses hope. He will drown himself in white castle burgers, eating his feelings, Additionally his mother is a chef...big boy is about to get bigger.

5. He LOVES to brag and be on social media...mr big shot....and you cant be a big shot without spending.

I like my fries lightly salty Mr. Big Ticket ...now get yo arse back there and get me some. 

Wow.  Just wow.  What a misunderstanding by this board.  When the Eagles said they are moving him to guard, they meant security guard at Lincoln Field.    

tampa-bay-rays-security-guard-security-g

Mekhi's new job.