Every Snap from Aaron Rodgers (Green & White Scrimmage)

A few things I noticed:

1- Outside of 1 bad play, T-I-P-P-Y put on a snapping clinic.  Less than 0 concern w/ him.

2- Allen is rb2.  Hey, even the greats dont bat a thousand.

3- Rodgers and AVT are moving great out there.  The advancements in achilles surgery are amazing.

4- I dont know who 34 is, but the fact he was out there and actually making plays w/ the 1s means something.

5- Allen Lazard was the best player out there today.  He is a different player when 8 is his qb.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 3
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

1- Outside of 1 bad play, T-I-P-P-Y put on a snapping clinic.  Less than 0 concern w/ him.

3- Rodgers and AVT are moving great out there.  The advancements in achilles surgery are amazing.

4- I dont know who 34 is, but the fact he was out there and actually making plays w/ the 1s means something.

5- Allen Lazard was the best player out there today.  He is a different player when 8 is his qb.

1- snapping the ball for  a center should be pretty much automatic. It’s simply not right now, hopefully it will be soon. 

2- Allen will make an immediate impact. He will also make mistakes, he’s a rookie. 

3- Let revisit this week 9, but so far so good, agreed! 

4- Me either, but hell yeah!

5- Yes, he’s better with AR-8, he’s never been the best player out anywhere ever, but you do you, 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

Snaps should be waist high, chest high at most.  From what I saw a high percentage were face height, which forces the QB to take his eyes off the wr's downfield.  Screws up the timing. Just because only one sailed over Rodgers' head, doesn't mean he's snapping well. I wouldn't call what I saw a clinic. I trust he'll get it fixed, but as of now it is an issue.

• Upvote 4

Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! was getting yelled at by Rodgers the other day, i assume its for the high snaps. and now this game.

NY Post said he was snapping high on the side without Rodgers. he is having a bad camp.

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

what, no apology to all you insulted for having seen this coming way before you? Not our fault you are myopic.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

lol snapping clinic. bunch of high snaps and a few rodgers had to one hand.

• Haha 1

I just watched this whole video (great job as always btw). 

Rodgers looks fully recovered from the injury. He’s moving fast out there and his arm looks to be in mid season form already.

For as bad as Lazard was last year I think he gives us our $$$ worth this season. I could see a 10 TD season out of him.

Last is Braelon Allen my goodness what a physical specimen this kid is. At 20 years old sky is the limit for him. Who knows maybe we won’t even have to give Breece a second contract with this animal waiting in the wings 🤣🤣

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

I’m 3:29 into the video and Tippmann’s snaps are absolutely atrocious. 

• Upvote 1

A few things I noticed:
I appreciate that you are excited, but do you have eyeballs ? High number of snaps were too high, the one was horrible ... The last thing you want is your QB worrying about every snap's location.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Snaps should be waist high, chest high at most.  From what I saw a high percentage were face height, which forces the QB to take his eyes off the wr's downfield.  Screws up the timing. Just because only one sailed over Rodgers' head, doesn't mean he's snapping well. I wouldn't call what I saw a clinic. I trust he'll get it fixed, but as of now it is an issue.

I was at practice and this analysis is spot on.  Even when the snaps were "good" it seemed like Rogers had to reach which is really odd.  

I dont know how they get this fixed but it has to happen.

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2024 at 4:01 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

4-Roster says #34 is WR Hamze El-Zayat