What is your biggest concern so far?

Biggest Camp Concern  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Jets biggest camp concern?

• Aaron Rodgers' skinny calf/He's washed
    • Tippman's shotgun snaps
    • Reddick's holdout
    • Olu getting "lit up" in practice
    • Mike Williams rehab
    • Joe Douglas won't talk to the media
    • Something else

I think it's very fair to be concerned about Tipsters snaps problems and the WR depth on this team.  I wouldnt be upset if they brought in some vets as insurance. They treated the draft like a team who's arrived and can just stack depth, so I get if people have concerns going into the season.  It's not like the regime has given you any reason to have confidence in their ability.  So I get where the Chicken Little reactions to everything come from but as long as Rodgers is healthy and just simply 75% of who he's been, this team is going to be very good and compete for the division title. 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I think it's very fair to be concerned about Tipsters snaps problems and the WR depth on this team.  I wouldnt be upset if they brought in some vets as insurance. They treated the draft like a team who's arrived and can just stack depth, so I get if people have concerns going into the season.  It's not like the regime has given you any reason to have confidence in their ability.  So I get where the Chicken Little reactions to everything come from but as long as Rodgers is healthy and just simply 75% of who he's been, this team is going to be very good and compete for the division title. 

Pretty much this. Health remains the thing that could derail the season; on the field, the only thing mildly concerning is Tippmann's problems getting the ball snapped correctly.

• Upvote 2

My biggest concern is that everything is going so smoothly and so well right now.  We are the Jets for Chrissakes.

I am sure I am not the only NY Jets fan for whom this is a cover your nuts situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

I am not secured about the oline or the Hackett the OC this season.

The oline hasn't played together in a real game and I am not counting practice or exhibition either. Until they play a real game together and protect the QB and open holes for the RB, then I will be assured that the oline is fixed. Remember this was the team's biggest weakness last few years and they have a lot to prove this year. 

With Hackett, I can say, I'm not impressed, and he has a lot to do to show that he is a great OC. It seems the only thing that was missing was Aaron Rodgers at QB last year from seeing some of the practices. But to me its practice, he needs to prove it in real games. He will be calling the shots, and I hope he doesn't get too pass happy and forgets the about the running game. I also hope he makes adjustments when he needs to make them.

• Upvote 3