Buffalo Bills 🦬 CIA

18 minutes ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Just wanted to let you know I am a buffalo bills fan that has subverted your fanbase!!

I am here to demoralize your fanbase and remind you that you will never win the division as long as Allen is the QB for buffalo. 

I also have 4 other accounts 👀 FYI

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Attention Whore Theatrics GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Testaverde9819 said:

I am here to demoralize your fanbase

You really are not familiar with our fanbase, are you?  We are already demoralized.  The only thing that we look forward to is beating overrated NFL teams like the Buffalo Bills!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Just wanted to let you know I am a buffalo bills fan that has subverted your fanbase!!

I am here to demoralize your fanbase and remind you that you will never win the division as long as Allen is the QB for buffalo. 

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

It was pretty obvious from your post where you knew more about Josh Allen than his own mother. 

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Demoralized Jets fan here.  My therapist doesn't believe Allen is relevant to my depression.  He believes we need to take a deep dive into the OL. 

2 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

Get outside much? Have you heard of pickle ball? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

you got some pair to come here and say anything. you lost twice to Zach Wilson...

mic drop!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

Go Bills!

Tom Cruise Film GIF

image.gif.49bc646917666c169b2454ebc350d654.gif

• Haha 3