****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Maybe they should throw it to Garrett Wilson if they want to get another 1st down the rest of game 

Somehow Breece sort of looks like he’s running in quicksand 

I like Breece and not hating on him at all, but many seem to so quickly forget that he's been a bit of feast or famine throughout his career to date.  Far from only on him, considering the problems with the OL, but still a reality.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm just going to go ahead and address the elephant in the room here. If they don't start giving Braelon Allen more carries there will be no Pepsi zero sugar rookie of the week.

Closest thing to a Lombardi Trophy we are ever gonna see

Just now, kdels62 said:

A guy who posts about the Jets in not weird recurring singularly focused statements.

Questions that need to be answered. Everyone talking about coaching, and tackling, and Sauce etc etc. The roster construction sucks yet again. 

You should mind your business.

1 minute ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Have to say I’m not surprised that Rodgers seems a little gimpy but getting manhandled the way our defense is is a bit of an unpleasant surprise.  They look like they are the ones taking the hits it’s pretty pathetic no matter how physical the niners are.  

Yeah Rodgers looks average at best tonight which isn't surprising for a guy who hasn't played an entire year of football. No excuse for how bad the rest of the team looks. Defense just getting sliced out there. 

Just now, Really, Jets said:

Questions that need to be answered. Everyone talking about coaching, and tackling, and Sauce etc etc. The roster construction sucks yet again. 

You should mind your business.

Tell me again about the DEs weight