What is a Robert Saleh Anyways ?

A passenger . He’s not doing anything with the offense , the defense is his baby . Oh he’s gonna look at the tape and fix it, right .8 straight Niner scoring drives and only 1 punt; did what ever they wanted, front 7 brutalized in run game , can’t get off the field on 3rd down , YAC galore, no tackling. Offense never had a chance . Was one running play looked like the Jets defense had been completely removed from the middle of the field to leave the biggest hole for a RB I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

I just took a look. Of the 34 losses during Robert Saleh's tenure, 26 of them are losses by more than 13 points. Blowouts. We have a season and a half of blowout losses compared to one full season of wins since Robert Saleh got here. Its even worse than you remember. 

26 blowout losses out of 34. Thats what Robert Saleh is. 

• Upvote 2

The sleepy gray-haired one makes some very valid points here.

As he has in the past, Saleh resorts to bravado to respond to an embarrassing loss instead of sending a message to his team. If you watched his press conference, you saw he almost shrugged off the loss, saying he's "100% sure" things will get fixed. Just like the "we'll see them again" and "we're taking receipts" nonsense from previous years.

Francesa: "It was an opportunity, if you know what you're doing as a head coach, to jump on your team and maybe take a little of the swagger out of them right now and make them go back to work."

Not real impressed by saleh.  Teams take on the personality of their coach.  Maybe he’s a lot different in the locker room but saleh never seems to say anything or even know much about the games details.  They jet run defense looked better in the second half meaning they did make some adjustments so how about making these adjustments as the game is progressing?

6 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The sleepy gray-haired one makes some very valid points here.

As he has in the past, Saleh resorts to bravado to respond to an embarrassing loss instead of sending a message to his team. If you watched his press conference, you saw he almost shrugged off the loss, saying he's "100% sure" things will get fixed. Just like the "we'll see them again" and "we're taking receipts" nonsense from previous years.

Francesa: "It was an opportunity, if you know what you're doing as a head coach, to jump on your team and maybe take a little of the swagger out of them right now and make them go back to work."

Saleh isn’t looking to be stressed or worried. It’s why I think Cimini finally reached his breaking point last year and asked why the losing doesn’t upset him. It’s getting silly at this point. Laughing to the bank I guess.

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Seriously... The guy doesn't seem to serve any functional purpose. Rogers is clearly the OC with Hackett recording what plays the QB calls. Hackett also seems to be very good at holding a restaurant menu in front of his lips. I didn't see Ulbrich , but he's the DC ...

So what is a Robert Saleh ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

49677909929f61b70b293759bb471106.jpg01071b97963937d6282ef75478e7345f.jpg

A bad head coach?

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

Oh he’s gonna look at the tape and fix it, right .8 straight Niner scoring drives and only 1 punt; did what ever they wanted

My question to him would be why didn’t he fix it at halftime

That’s what good coaches would have done

Was Takk McKinley inactive?

After all the hype where was he?

At least he weighs more than 250 and and in theory can anchor and shed against the run?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

what a bad start for a coach who needed anything but a bad start. 

Boasting today "I know we're gonna get the defense fixed. That is not a problem. If it's a problem, it's not a problem!"

Ooof. Better not lay another egg next week. 

Thenext few weeks will be telling b/c everyone knows he’s coaching for his job, and while they really weren’t expected to beat SF, still if they can’t start out at least 3-3 saleh’s name will be at the top of the firing list along with daboll.  Rodgers looks capable of winning games, so saleh can’t use qb as an excuse.  The team has enough pieces so another offensive minded hc can come in and either keep rodgers or draft a qb and be competitive.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The continual excuse-making and lack of accountability disgusts me even more than the performance 

Saleh just said: “a team like SF has been together for 8 years”

If only he were as creative with his schemes and play calling as he is with his excuse-making 

He’s an objectively worse HC than Adam Gase

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The continual excuse-making and lack of accountability disgusts me even more than the performance 

Saleh just said: “a team like SF has been together for 8 years”

If only he were as creative with his schemes and play calling as he is with his excuse-making 

He’s an objectively worse HC than Adam Gase

They were complaining about playing on the west coast. It’s week 1 idiot. They’ve  already been bellyaching about 3 games in less than 3 weeks or whatever it is. The look of this guy is just getting annoying. Never ending excuses. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

They were complaining about playing on the west coast. It’s week 1 idiot. They’ve  already been bellyaching about 3 games in less than 3 weeks or whatever it is. The look of this guy is just getting annoying. Never ending excuses. 

With the 8 years comment, is that his lowkey way of petitioning Woody for 4 more years? 😳🤣💰

Like if he only he had 8 years like Shanahan, he’d suddenly start winning?