**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

Just now, Warfish said:

As the incomplete showed, it’s the only way to catch it.

It's the design of the play. Thats how it is supposed to happen. Wilson you can see hil disgusted.

It's makes not sense to design plays for Wilson where he can not get YAC or make guys miss, his strength 

It makes not sense to have hall just run into a wall for same reason...

At least hackett started giving some of that to Allen who is a beast to do that sort of thing

It's all just crazy to think hackett decided to do these things...

Meanwhile our shot to the n zone give to ruckert. Great job

These coaches deserve what they get.  This isn’t SF and the same excuses won’t apply.  
"give credit where credit is due ... That was a well coached team ... When. Jermaine went down and it kinda took the wind out of our sails ... I'm not worried."

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Not top of the list of problems but if Rodgers keeps playing like this we have a major issue. Looks totally tentative, keeps getting close to delay of games and is not putting the ball in great spots for our receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Running the plays as designed...not sure how to knock the players for doing what they are "supposed" to do

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

They think all these OL additions meant they could exert their will on other teams but it dosn’t work that way

How about just realizing something’s not working and doing something different. Clearly running on 1st down every time isn’t working. So we go to pretty much just 2 plays bc we waste 1st every time 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Not top of the list of problems but if Rodgers keeps playing like this we have a major issue. Looks totally tentative, keeps getting close to delay of games and is not putting the ball in great spots for our receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We have to give Saleh another year then.  He just wants to see how he'll do with a real QB!

• Haha 2