Bryce Young Rumors... but... why??

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Didn't see anything on the board about this specifically, but all of a sudden I've seen a trend in YT videos and articles linking Bryce Young (who is only in the second year and 19 games into his Rookie contract with Carolina) to... the Jets? Here's a few articles that popped up, but they are everywhere...

Jets Linked to Bryce Young Trade, Aaron Rodgers Successor (heavy.com)

Four Most Logical Bryce Young Trade Destinations If Panthers Decide to Move On

Jets Eye $37M QB Bryce Young as Future Successor to Aaron Rodgers - BVM Sports

Why? Why would the JETS be even linked to the guy? What's the deal with this? None of this makes any sense to me... dude is stink on ice, Zach Wilson bad and is still under contract with Carolina. Why would people even put this absurd idea out there? 

IT'S JUST WEIRD. 

Because Jet fans are what sharpies call “marks”. There isn’t an easier fan base to rile up and get hits from on social media than this one.
Or as Kobe said,

Kobe Bryant GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Didn't see anything on the board about this specifically, but all of a sudden I've seen a trend in YT videos and articles linking Bryce Young (who is only in the second year and 19 games into his Rookie contract with Carolina) to... the Jets? Here's a few articles that popped up, but they are everywhere...

Jets Linked to Bryce Young Trade, Aaron Rodgers Successor (heavy.com)

Four Most Logical Bryce Young Trade Destinations If Panthers Decide to Move On

Jets Eye $37M QB Bryce Young as Future Successor to Aaron Rodgers - BVM Sports

Why? Why would the JETS be even linked to the guy? What's the deal with this? None of this makes any sense to me... dude is stink on ice, Zach Wilson bad and is still under contract with Carolina. Why would people even put this absurd idea out there? 

IT'S JUST WEIRD. 

because the dude is ass and the jets usually have the assest qb in the league, so it makes sense

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, slats said:

Tell us why you’re here without telling us why you’re here. 

Mark

someone who constantly bets against the best team and qb in the league dating back to last year because they are a handicapper and believe they know better

i wonder who that could be - oh wait it’s me!

I still like jax tonight and love cinncy

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Mark

someone who constantly bets against the best team and qb in the league dating back to last year because they are a handicapper and believe they know better

i wonder who that could be - oh wait it’s me!

I still like jax tonight and love cinncy

Jax TE Strange I think over yards prop

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

Because guys like Ryan Tannehill, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, Rich Gannon, Jim Plunkett, Alex Smith, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Vinny Testaverde, Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Geno Smith, and Justin Fields flamed out with the teams that drafted them, only to find success in new situations.

I am not a Bryce Young fan but a change of scenery and time can fix a lot.

Favre doesn’t belong on this list but otherwise agree that there are guys for whom the 2nd chance worked out, and in the case of Brees, big time

Because guys like Ryan Tannehill, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, Rich Gannon, Jim Plunkett, Alex Smith, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Vinny Testaverde, Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Geno Smith, and Justin Fields flamed out with the teams that drafted them, only to find success in new situations.

I watched enough of him to honestly think that with him, it is far less possible. Just a guess really.  Don't want him here unless it's for a conditional 6th/7th type swap.

We can’t develop QBs though. Hackett is only good when Rodgers runs his offense. This would be a terrible destination to rebuild him. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

Tell us why you’re here without telling us why you’re here. 

I will never understand why people on this board waste their time arguing with a troll who roots for the Giants.

The trolls who actually root for the Jets are bad enough! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

i have no idea what kind of qb young is except he was benched in favor of the red ryder.  it would make sense to get rodger's successor as soon as possible.  is young that guy?  who knows but the next guy needs to be mobile and accurate.  an he needs some great court sense.

49 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I will never understand why people on this board waste their time arguing with a troll who roots for the Giants.

The trolls who actually root for the Jets are bad enough! 

😂 you’re the perfect example of what I was talking about…

Kobe Bryant GIF

21 minutes ago, SR24 said:

I knew this was gonna be about a “heavy.com” article just by reading the title. The only thing heavy over there was the ingestion of lead paint as children by their 3 writers 

There are 3 articles posted, the first 3 of about 20 that popped up from the Google Search "Bryce Young Jets", one of which is SportsIllustrated.com

I know, I know, reading be hard...

I dont even know what "Heavy" is, is it like Maxim or something?? Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Thanks

ill throw a few dollars

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Jax TE Strange I think over yards prop

Strange is worth rooting for just because of how funny looking it is when he runs.

It’s like a cross between a quarter horse and an Oompa Loompa…

• Haha 1

If you were Bryce Young's agent, trying to put some early wind in the career rehabilitation sail, where would you try to drum attention?  

New York.  For a bunch of reasons, none of them having anything to do with what takes place on the football field.