**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, LockeJET said:

And another thing, this team is probably gonna have to let Reed walk and then pay Sauce over 25 mil a year. Big mistake! Sign Reed and trade Sauce for multiple assets. 

Or just use Sauce correctly. If they had him on Sutton all game, Jets probably win the game. Almost all of Suttons catches were when Sauce wasnt on him. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, GangGreened said:

Saleh is pretty ass. So is Hackett

Once Rodgers checks out it’s over. 

The worst part is I think Joe D could be a solid GM if our coach knew wtf he was doing.  House will get cleaned again, we have to be lucky enough to A) be in a good QB draft and b) have the offensive coaching talent available when hiring.  We don't do anything creative.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Today's built-in excuses for Robert Saleh (should we lose):

A) We had 10 days off and were a little rusty.  There was a lot of pre-snap stuff today.

B ) We lost AVT for the season.

C) It was rainy as hell out there

We'll get the verdict soon.  A and C?  Or just C?

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Cut Zuerlein. He’s cooked. Cut the whole staff too. Disgusting, hideous loss.

This one is on JD as well as the coaching staff. Zeurlein was out kicked during training camp and they put their money on a broken down nag.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

So no pass rush. GW was terrible, biatching and wants Zach back.  Breece is looking like a deer lost int the headlights.   Worst, literally, worse play calling I have ever seen in a game by an OC.  OL was pathetic, couldnt protect Rodgers and couldnt open holes and penalty after penalty after penalty. Just disgraceful.  Saleh needs to be fired tonight by Woody. Grow some cajones you little twit. This is unacceptable against an inferior team.  This is what happens when you leave a team in the game that should have been blown out.

• Upvote 4

And another thing, this team is probably gonna have to let Reed walk and then pay Sauce over 25 mil a year. Big mistake! Sign Reed and trade Sauce for multiple assets. 

I always liked Reed's game more .. but happily deferred to the experts on Sauce .. who I think is awesome too ... But wondered if her would PI calls.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Now you see why maybe the preseason matters 

Why practice matters

and why your “players coach” HC running a club Med operation leads to losing football

Too many mistakes. A QB not on the same page with his receivers and a kicker who can’t kick. 

• Upvote 2