Saleh Comments On Penalty Issues

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Upon reading & watching the scathing criticisms of his post-game presser, Saleh has decided that - whatever Rodgers has lost from his prime - pre-snap it's not actually the QB's fault the OL committed 5 false starts. At home, no less. 

What a maroon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Upon reading & watching the scathing criticisms of his post-game presser, Saleh has decided that - whatever Rodgers has lost from his prime - pre-snap it's not actually the QB's fault the OL committed 5 false starts. At home, no less. 

What a maroon. 

They’ll continue doing what they’re doing - which led to the most penalized team in the nfl last season.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Perhaps it’s a goal to go back to back 

At this point he’s just going to stonewall everything.  He’s covered for wilson for years and knows the offense is completely out of his control.  He’s praying the OL vets and rodgers save his job.  

But they did have issues before the Broncos game! They have had issues with dumb penalties since he’s been here, especially dumb personal fouls.

They had 106 penalty yards against the Pats and 70 against the Titans. 

Is this guy too lazy to look this stuff up or is he just delusional? 

• Upvote 1

THe denver game it looked like the team was still sleeping. The offense especially just didn't have it. The Oline, the WRs, the RBs, all just got outplayed and out hustled. 

The team is talented, but not so talented that they can put out a performance like that and expect to win.

Just now, RoadFan said:

What a surprise, the used car Salehsman is lying again.

He alluded to not having a problem before the Broncos game?!?!

The Jets were the most penalized team in the NFL for 2023.

Eff this loser…

It’s fascinating how someone with so little success as a HC can be so stubborn 

• Upvote 2

All he had to say is we had a long talk with the OL mainly and the whole offense and said we can’t have penalties like that as much as we did.

Which I hope he did have that conversation. I see he says he isn’t into running and things like that as penalty for things like this. Which I kind of agree with. These are men. It’s not HS and NCAA anymore.

But I do feel like there has to be a level of accountability and almost embarrassment from the offense on things like this. And sometimes the HC needs to do that. Maybe he’s thinking at 2-2 it’s not that time yet. But if this continues something has to change.

26 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

But they did have issues before the Broncos game! They have had issues with dumb penalties since he’s been here, especially dumb personal fouls.

The personal fouls are the worst because those mostly preventable, particularly when you smack the other guy in the face in front of the ref like Irv Charles. So dumb. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It’s puzzling. Unless the Jets are managed by the suits above Saleh and he doesn’t have autonomy, which I guess could be possible. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

All he had to say is we had a long talk with the OL mainly and the whole offense and said we can’t have penalties like that as much as we did.

Which I hope he did have that conversation. I see he says he isn’t into running and things like that as penalty for things like this. Which I kind of agree with. These are men. It’s not HS and NCAA anymore.

But I do feel like there has to be a level of accountability and almost embarrassment from the offense on things like this. And sometimes the HC needs to do that. Maybe he’s thinking at 2-2 it’s not that time yet. But if this continues something has to change.

If he says it needs to be fixed then he admits there’s a problem and that’s not who he is.  But does it matter what he says if they keep having the same issues and lose?  Regardless of what he says either they fix it or they don’t.  First he tried to blame rodgers then he says there’s no problem.  He’s in complete denial now.  The guy hasn’t been involved with the offense since he’s been here so what he says is irrelevant.  

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s puzzling. Unless the Jets are managed by the suits above Saleh and he doesn’t have autonomy, which I guess could be possible. 

The man would literally "sing for his supper" if Rodgers told him to 😅

The Lions ownership and front office were aware enough to see through Saleh's BS.

Jets fell for it, so here we are.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What a maroon. 

Being at the game, I can say with much certainty, Jets fans don't know how to be quiet when the Jets have the ball. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

But just to say some of the things he says - it’s just wild 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

But just to say some of the things he says - it’s just wild 

Yeah I dunno. If they were being super aggressive on defense it’s one thing. But these are procedural penalties coupled with continuous losing. It makes zero sense to frame it the way he is. What exactly did the Jets focus on this offseason?

• Upvote 1