**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Does Saleh ever talk into that microphone? Does he ever say a word on the sidelines other than yelling at the officials?

yeah you can kind of see him mouth words like

harder

yes 

harder

yes YES 

oh god

mmmmmmmmmm

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

/starts wondering what time the Commanders play today…..

Every couple years, a poverty franchise rises from the ashes. Lions. Commanders. Browns in 2020 (lol). Somehow it never feels like it’ll be us. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Please don’t. Not saying I don’t wanna do it too, but please don’t. Thanks. Call him the Pee Pee Captain instead, I just made it up. 

I’m sorry. I’ll stay away. But he was spewing garbage all week at anyone saying the Jets weren’t good and I’m taking my frustration out. And then he acts like a victim. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The desperation fueled by ZW’s failure is what motivated them to trade real draft capital for a 40y old QB.

One bad decision begets another.

This is it in a nutshell. Drafting Zach Wilson wasn't the crime. That was the luck of the draw. The crime was how Douglas responded to Zach Wilson busting. You described it perfectly -- desperation.

4 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Blame Saleh if we choose and he does deserve quite a bit BUT the core players of this team that we all expected to have solid to great seasons have not performed anywhere close to their career levels..  

That's also on the coaching.

• Upvote 1