**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

10 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

He told his agent.  No fukkin way.  

Enough. Sign him. Give him what he wants. They’ve gone out of their way to make a run with Rodgers and now they stepping off the gas. They’ve given up too much money, too many picks at this point not to go all in. Go sign Reddick now. Go get Adams now. And Ulbrich needs to light a fire under this DL’s butt because they are getting shredded. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I saw a breakdown of the Jets offense and basically the run game doesn’t work because Rodgers is calling the game at the line of scrimmage and he always checks to the same two run plays. 

If true, that's goddamn crazy. 2 freaking plays? 

Sauce sounds confused about the PI rules and calls.  He’s not the only one.  The NFL’s emphasis on greasing offenses is hurting the game, not helping it.  If the casual fan is happy with 40-33 games though, the NFL entertainment (but not sports) combine will play to them.

9 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Watching Buffalo run all over Houston. I miss that. I honestly expected this team to run the ball down other teams throats. I'm stunned at how bad they have been. 

Keith Carter

• Upvote 1

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" name="kdels[emoji6]" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] This year’s first and fourth, next year’s second, Izzy and Reddick for Adams and Crosby.

This team shouldn’t be pissing away future assets on this garbage team.

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

The optimist in me says that most of this is stuff that will get fixed with more reps and is understandable early in a season where players are getting used to playing as a unit.

The pessimist in me says effectively SOJ.

I hope the optimist wins out.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He's not what he once was but he's not washed. The coaching, play calling, oline, running game, and dropped passes are all bigger problems. 

Today he was just bad on  too many throws. But we ride him good or bad till the end

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He's not what he once was but he's not washed. The coaching, play calling, oline, running game, and dropped passes are all bigger problems. 

So everybody else’s problem but not Rodgers yeah OK. Even Dan Marino when he was washed in his final season had games where he threw for over 300 yards. He’s a Hall of Famer so he’s gonna have flashes of brilliance still but he’s done. How many times is he gonna throw the receivers who aren’t even there or looking elsewhere? Zack Wilson actually looked better with Garrett Wilson. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Or maybe, Rodgers just sucks.

To me, it looks like he is not a WR friendly qb. It takes a lot of work to figure out how to play with him. You either get on his page or the throws wont be completed.

43 minutes ago, ausman said:

I want you around when I’m about to cock the trigger and put the gun in my mouth.

"cock" and "in my mouth" just might not be the most appropriate words.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

So everybody else’s problem but not Rodgers yeah OK. Even Dan Marino when he was washed in his final season had games where he threw for over 300 yards. He’s a Hall of Famer so he’s gonna have flashes of brilliance still but he’s done. How many times is he gonna throw the receivers who aren’t even there or looking elsewhere? Zack Wilson actually looked better with Garrett Wilson. 

I said he wasn't the biggest problem. There are bigger. Rodgers throws to where his receivers should be. Lazard dropped 4 balls today. They ran for 30 Fing yards. I'm not putting this all on Rodgers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

the officiating is so ******* bad across the board. Just call it even. how are they calling 27 DPI's against the Jets on ticky tack crap but not this? I mean c'mon.

The league has always done this against the Jets...just something we have to overcome. Been happening for decades. If you track bad  calls vs beneficial calls against teams the Jets have overwhelmingly been hamstrung and harmed by league officiating which has cost us games

1 hour ago, LockeJET said:

At this point, you can’t give up assets.  you can bring in Jerry rice in his prime and Saleh, Hackett, and the rest of the team would find a way to make things worse. 

They're 2-3 with the Bills playing worse.  Giving up on the season is premature. 

42 minutes ago, Barton said:

Ask yourself, if they had Davante here, do they score another TD in this game and win it?

I think they do. 

I fully believe he would have been the difference in this game. This game could not have been better scripted for the Raiders - Jets lose because the receivers still aren't on the same page as the QB. Adams fixes that right away - and we're running out of time to get on the same page. Rogers should have made the throw to Wilson though. If Lazard catches a ball right in his hands the pick 6 never happens. Lazard needs to catch that sideline pass too - absolutely perfect throw.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetsruinedmylifeandhealth said:

The league has always done this against the Jets...just something we have to overcome. Been happening for decades. If you track bad  calls vs beneficial calls against teams the Jets have overwhelmingly been hamstrung and harmed by league officiating which has cost us games

I have had Sunday Ticket almost every year since it came out. There are a few years I was in college and couldn't afford it or I lived in a rental and couldn't get it but my parents had it when I lived at home from the beginning and I always had it when I could. I don't know if I'm going to get it next year. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have had Sunday Ticket almost every year since it came out. There are a few years I was in college and couldn't afford it or I lived in a rental and couldn't get it but my parents had it when I lived at home from the beginning and I always had it when I could. I don't know if I'm going to get it next year. 

I bought it this year after drinking… I regret it.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ausman said:

The optimist in me says that most of this is stuff that will get fixed with more reps and is understandable early in a season where players are getting used to playing as a unit.

The Optometrist in me says you need new glasses.

• Haha 1