**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

If the Steelers are smart they will follow the same game plan that has been working so far all year against the Jets .

Run it down our throats. We haven't shown the ability or commitment to stopping the run.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Because it doesn’t matter. Stopping the run is vastly over rated. Our problem is we can’t score tds only fgs. Start scoring tds and watch our run defense problem go away

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

If the Steelers are smart they will follow the same game plan that has been working so far all year against the Jets .

Run it down our throats. We haven't shown the ability or commitment to stopping the run.

They run the ball more than almost any other team. They don't run it well, but run it often. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not once in my life can I recall the Jets playing the same time as a Mets playoff game.

Can't help but get excited for both my teams even though impending doom hangs over both games.

Let's go Yankees

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Or just show up and wait for us to implode with penalties, dropped passes, missed FG’s etc.      

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

as soon as I'm gone the team can get back to it's winning ways of the last decade.

The defective torpedos was bad luck captain.  We replaced the right forward tube.  On your command…