**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Rodgers needs to get his sh*t together.

Not so sure that he can? He needs to step up or retire. He has everything he needs and he is still making stupid interceptions? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SCRUNO said:

Let me guess. You're a huge Tyrod Taylor fan and he should be our starter?

A goodly portion of every fan base is hilariously reactionary. There was a pretty loud heckling mass of dunces who last week said Breece is washed and Allen should be our RB1.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

How many weeks in a row do we have to keep requesting this?  Like, FFS....

His thing was not throwing pics. I can get the lack of mobility, maybe he can’t make all the throws he used to due to his age, but the accuracy and decision making shouldn’t fade, especially when he’s only throwing balls less than 20 yards down the field.

• Upvote 3

Rodgers not looking good. If we lose this game, he might well be the reason.

Adams is clearly opening things up for the other skill players, which is nice. But Rodgers isn't making the most of it.

Pass-rush is going to be scary good once Reddick is in there. Run D looking better this week. Secondary beginning to look like a MASH unit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

My biggest concern isn’t the INTs but how gunshy he is. Idk if it’s the Achilles paranoia or what but it’s alarming how much he hesitates and takes sacks.

I thought the same thing but rewatching a bit now

After the Conklin TD, AR was hobbling a little. I think it’s his recent lower extremity injury and not the Achilles.  He’s dealing with an acute thing that’s throwing him off and his mobility is lower than usual

Love what I'm seeing downing has literally fixed the hacket issue, Adams provides the offensive side flexibility to get Garrett Wilson open 

Once Rodgers puts it all together in a week or two we are going to be scoring alot of points. Obviously hall looks great cause he is running into space provided by g5 and Adams 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1