Yo, FireIdzik.com guys

nj meadowlands

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I was thinking they had a well deserved "congrats" coming.  Who knows if they played a role in the decision for sure, but I'd like to say job well done guys.  Good to see fans step up and be heard when things get outta hand.  Only makes the fan base better.

...your efforts were meaningless and did not contribute to producing today's result. Congrats for wasting time and money. Kudos!

Not sure jets fans have a lot of moral authority when it comes to telling people about futility and wasting time and money.

And here I was thinking they had a well deserved "congrats" coming.  Who knows if they played a role in the decision for sure, but I'd like to say job well done guys.  Good to see fans step up and be heard when things get outta hand.  Only makes the fan base better.

4-12

The team's record, and rookies blowing up all over the league making immediate impact, was all that was needed. The billboard was just something that the fans could fap to.

What a bunch of jealous do-nothings who have nothing better to do than sit back in their chairs and make pronouncements and Roman Colosseum-like judgements as to whether THEY consider other people's actions up to "their" superior standards. So....um....sorry to the guys at firejohnidzik.com because the peanut gallery has given you guys a thumbs down.

As for me, I want to THANK YOU GUYS for EVERYTHING that you guys did in trying to give us, the fans a voice in these matters. You absolutely DID make a difference, regardless of what the Jets-can-do-no-wrong crowd says. 

What a bunch of jealous do-nothings who have nothing better to do than sit back in their chairs and make pronouncements and Roman Colosseum-like judgements as to whether THEY consider other people's actions up to "their" superior standards. So....um....sorry to the guys at firejohnidzik.com because the peanut gallery has given you guys a thumbs down.

As for me, I want to THANK YOU GUYS for EVERYTHING that you guys did in trying to give us, the fans a voice in these matters. You absolutely DID make a difference, regardless of what the Jets-can-do-no-wrong crowd says. 

I completely agree. WTF is wrong with some people?

Archived