Chan Gailey named new offensive cord per nyj

talontsi194

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Gailey any different from Shotty, Sparano and Morningwhig?

He adapts to his personel, if he has a big armed gun slinger I'm pretty sure the spread offense would disappear to a more favorable down the field vertical offense, well at least from his comments, and others around the league.

Say what you want about Schotty I hate the guy personally, but he put together his best offensive game plan in his career in that playoff game against you cheating dirt bags in 2010 playoff game.

Is this whar we got so far? Have we addressed special teams, QB coach, ect? 

Todd Bowles- Head Coach

Mike Caldwell- Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers

Kacy Rodgers- Defensive Coordinator

Chan Gailey- Offensive Coordinator

Whatever happened to DiFilippo interviewing for QB coach?

I wonder if the initial hang up was his role in personnel decisions. Perhaps, despite his record of working with less than stellar players in the past, his hesitance to sign is an indicator that his hire is conditional to some grocery shopping.

If so, this might have been a power ploy to retain Harvin and/or sign Spiller.

GM Mike Maccagnan (via Jets): "Building through the draft is ideally what I'd like to do, but we'll be very active in free agency." #nyj

That is to be expected.  

When you have a GM trying to build thru the draft in Year 2 of his effort and when some fanatic part of the fanbase  is buying billboards and flying adverts wanting the ouster of the said GM and when the owner lacks the backbone and ends up firing him and then makes him the scapegoat in his presser and says the said GM  should have spend some more money, this is exactly what you are going to get.

Any and all GM's will know entering in the building that they have to spend otherwise they might need a new resume. Which ends up being a mad rush to acquire talent, which reduces the leverage and forces the new GM to overpay for talent and the team ends up in with quite a few holes on the field and in the salary cap.

This is the by product of running Idzik out of town.

Archived