- team plays with no emotion 

- can't make defensive adjustments to stop big pass play

- can't see that playing mo and sheldon together just doesn't work

- can't manage the clock

- gutless decisions in close games 

- can't challenge anything 

- insists on feeding forte instead of powell

- the list goes on and on

Get used to this. They will not fire him until another disastrous season.

He's proving to be another sh*tty choice. Guy just doesn't have "IT" you can just tell. His adjustments or lack there of are terrible.

Whats worse is that he picked this SH*TTY azz 12 year journeyman to lead the team again, something I will guarantee you a GM like John Elway wouldn't have allowed. 

He's gonna lose his job putting his eggs in the Ryan Fitzpatrick basket.

1 hour ago, stoicsentry said:

You could select one of us at random to be head coach and we would be performing just as well. Of that I have no doubt. Literally just tell Fitz and Harris to call their own plays and watch them play better than this.

lol no. Maybe three guys here have even a cursory level of NFL schematics. 

I'm sick of this crap
- can't manage the clock

And then we came back with good halftime adjustments and won the game. He might not be the best coach in the NFL but he didn't look clueless to me today.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

lol no. Maybe three guys here have even a cursory level of NFL schematics. 

You mean to tell me these guys that have been in or around football at its highest level for most of their lives are smarter than those of us who watch it and maybe built the best team ever on Madden, that one time? I don't believe it.

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

And then we came back with good halftime adjustments and won the game. He might not be the best coach in the NFL but he didn't look clueless to me today.

I don't think it was "adjustments" other than an attitude adjustment for the Jets. I think Bowles simply told people that they better raise their level of play or heads were gonna roll. He may have entertained the thought of pulling Fitz once and for all, and that got him "Pissed".

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

the head coach just said they didn't make any adjustments , they just started to playing fire with fire and got into their face , so who's fault is  it  the team is not ready to play in the first half?

2 hours ago, Nick Blitz said:

Give me Jim Schwartz next year.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Not the worst idea.  But this franchise needs an offensive minded HC.

Actually, yeah, this right here is the worst idea.

1 hour ago, fusionCA said:

the head coach just said they didn't make any adjustments , they just started to playing fire with fire and got into their face , so who's fault is  it  the team is not ready to play in the first half?

There isn't a head coach worth his salt that's going to give anything away in regards to adjustments.  Even if this is true (I doubt it is), then kudos to the coach for slapping his players in the f*cking face at half for the first time in this franchises history.  We were 0-69 when trailing by 17 or more at halftime.  Whatever he did made them realize that you can't wake up, half ass it, and expect to win; even if it's against a winless team.

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Odd because he stated in the press conference he made no adjustments. He just told them and cursed their collective asses off and to play with some attitude and pride. He's starting to feel the pressure big time and is resorting to cold blooded tactics. Finally.

4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There isn't a head coach worth his salt that's going to give anything away in regards to adjustments.  Even if this is true (I doubt it is), then kudos to the coach for slapping his players in the f*cking face at half for the first time in this franchises history.  We were 0-69 when trailing by 17 or more at halftime.  Whatever he did made them realize that you can't wake up, half ass it, and expect to win; even if it's against a winless team.

I think more likely it was Hue Jackson's speech that had the most effect. He probably went into the locker room at halftime and said guys what the F are you doing we're the F'in Browns now go out there the 2nd half and play like it. 

7 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

And there was even a successful no catch challenge and going for it on 4th and 1 (correct?). Was actually surprised. Like a different team came out after half time. Not a Bowles fan but I was pleasantly surprised 

I don't know much about pederson, but because he is weakly conservative like Bowles he lost tonight. They elected to punt rather than kick 53 yard fg to make it two scores with 7 mins to go. He called conservative plays not getting them closer.. I couldn't believe Bowles went for it on 4th and goal when forte got last td. If he hadn't maybe we lose the game.. Nothing worse than losing because you are too much of a pussyyy to play to win, instead of playing not to lose.. 

41 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

I don't think we should be calling for Bowles' head.

i think we should upgrade the talent on D.

too many teams go through too many coaches. I prefer we ride out the growing pains and build the talent base. 

Im sick of the merry-go-round at HC

Amen Brother

15 hours ago, nico002 said:

I'm sick of this crap

- can't manage the clock

Assuming this was posted at halftime???

I don't know much about pederson, but because he is weakly conservative like Bowles he lost tonight. They elected to punt rather than kick 53 yard fg to make it two scores with 7 mins to go. He called conservative plays not getting them closer.. I couldn't believe Bowles went for it on 4th and goal when forte got last td. If he hadn't maybe we lose the game.. Nothing worse than losing because you are too much of a pussyyy to play to win, instead of playing not to lose.. 

How good is his kicker? Does he make most of his kicks from that range? There is conservative and there is stupid

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived