^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Grateful that it was not Kizer or Webb.

I expect MacCagnan's goal in the absense of finding a viable qb is plan B;  build a team strength based on defense alone, and exit quietly in the wild card.

It should get him a few more years of employment with Woody in London.

Wildcard?  Wildcard?  We're not gonna win 4 games.

sick to my stomach.  Removing sharp objects.  Would like to waterboard Mac with gallons of stale coffee.  This brings us lower than the Kotite years.

What a blown opportunity

I didn't want to believe it, but the GM really is an idiot.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL.

4 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Well between Pryor, Gilchrist and Sheldon we create $17M in cap space, but why not at least a free safety, maybe with 4.4 speed Maye can play FS.  I'm befuddled looking for answers.  

Well positioned for mini-draft '17

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

This is Bowles' team guys. Mac(whos useless) is just doing what he asks. No different than Tanny/Rex. Builidng the perfect defense

This.

There's no plan. He's not intentionally trying to tank for the top pick and throwing Bowles under the bus to get a QB next year. He's just retarded. He took Darron Lee who's a hybrid safety and then 2 safeties this year cause that's what Bowles liked in Arizona. Good news if we're trying to tank for next year and build this thing back up from the rubble, these two useful idiots are powerless to stop it. This is them trying

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

sick to my stomach.  Removing sharp objects.  Would like to waterboard Mac with gallons of stale coffee.  This brings us lower than the Kotite years.

What a blown opportunity

I didn't want to believe it, but the GM really is an idiot.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL.

Holy sh*t, overreaction much?

Archived