This is how far we are from the #1 Pick...

southtown24th

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

F*ck the #1 pick.  We are closer to first in our division.  Next week we will beat the Jags!

I hope so. If they do beat the jags next week the meltdown and the tears that will be flowing on this board from the tank crew will be priceless. It will be not to be missed entertainment. 

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I hope so. If they do beat the jags next week the meltdown and the tears that will be flowing on this board from the tank crew will be priceless. It will be not to be missed entertainment. 

It's week 3.....the Patriots are still the Patriots. The entire AFC west is good enough. Texans are good enough...so you really expect wild card or 1st in the division? Or do you just want to be the "other guys" on the forum?

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It's week 3.....the Patriots are still the Patriots. The entire AFC west is good enough. Texans are good enough...so you really expect wild card or 1st in the division? Or do you just want to be the "other guys" on the forum?

I am not delusional. This team is not very good but they are better than some people think. i enjoy watching the young guys play and develop and I never, ever will root for them to lose, so yea, I will enjoy it quite a bit if they win next week. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

I am not delusional. This team is not very good but they are better than some people think. i enjoy watching the young guys play and develop and I never, ever will root for them to lose, so yea, I will enjoy it quite a bit if they win next week. 

You'll see more losses in years to come if you don't just swallow it with a grin and bare it this year. That's all I'm saying. I'm a die hard fan as well but I know what it's going to take to get us to a relevant level. And I also know I have an unhealthy obsession with the top two QB's this year and I think very highly of their abilities. People will tell me I'm not a fan but I say whatever it takes to get a real QB. We can still develop players through playing time without necessarily winning though. I enjoy seeing the rookies do good as much as the next guy..but as stated before..I know what it's really going to take to turn the corner at the end of the day..I think we all do. 

2 hours ago, PCP63 said:

You guys are pathetic.

I'm with you. I am enjoying watching McCown playing well. And I hope when he gets hurt (it will happy soon) that Petty makes the most of his opportunity.

I want the Jets to take the next two and be 3 and 2. The defense looked good today. Granted Cutler was terrible. But you can only beat who they put in front of you. :)

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I'm with you. I am enjoying watching McCown playing well. And I hope when he gets hurt (it will happy soon) that Petty makes the most of his opportunity.

I want the Jets to take the next two and be 3 and 2. The defense looked good today. Granted Cutler was terrible. But you can only beat who they put in front of you. :)

Let's hope something happens soon which will ensure a 1-15 season.  Let's really hope.

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Let's hope something happens soon which will ensure a 1-15 season.  Let's really hope.

You can hope all you want for the Jets to lose. On a Patriots board.

This team is going to win the next two. They will be 3 and 2 and then we will see if Petty can make a run at the full time starting job after the inevitable McCown injury.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You can hope all you want for the Jets to lose. On a Patriots board.

This team is going to win the next two. They will be 3 and 2 and then we will see if Petty can make a run at the full time starting job after the inevitable McCown injury.

Thats about half the board today. 

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It's hard balancing act for me. It's exciting and fun to see him rip it for 60 yards to Anderson. But only because I'm rooting for Anderson to do well. But the more McCown starts and gets this team wins, just puts us in worse and worse position for the future. 

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

WOW. Logic dictates you are being sarcastic but somehow I actually believe you are sincere. It gives me mind numbing pain trying to see it from this perspective.

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

WOW. Logic dictates you are being sarcastic but somehow I actually believe you are sincere. It gives me mind numbing pain trying to see it from this perspective.

Call me old fashioned. I am rooting for the Jets to do well. I am rooting for the young Jets players to step up and do well. Crazy talk, I know.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Call me old fashioned. I am rooting for the Jets to do well. I am rooting for the young Jets players to step up and do well. Crazy talk, I know.

If I asked you right now do you want to be 7-9 or 1-15 what will you chose? No chance for playoffs its an either or choice.

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

It's hard balancing act for me. It's exciting and fun to see him rip it for 60 yards to Anderson. But only because I'm rooting for Anderson to do well. But the more McCown starts and gets this team wins, just puts us in worse and worse position for the future.

seems pretty obvious to me well..

LOLz but apparently, to hear some here tell it, we are the ones without rational perspective..

28 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Don't worry that overrated DB will still be there when we pick in the first round next year.  It is all good.  I hope we win out and go to the playoffs.  @#$% tanking.  especially for Sanchez 2.0

Are you ******* serious? If You think Sanchez is even a quarter of what Darnold is you need your damn head checked. You sound ridiculous. This one win as people THIS gassed up? Wow.

I was unaware that fans rooting for their team to lose is the key to being a good team.
Come on DB, you're too gudposter for this sillyness, really.

You can say we are rooting for the team to lose and we can say we are rooting for the team to finally have a chance at a franchise quarterback. Something the team hasn't had for over 40 years and something that will bring this team more wins and playoff appearances in a period of 10 years than the last 30 years combined.

You can keep reveling in extreme short-term success when it costs this team 10x more success in the long-term.

We can keep rooting for losses in this season which is clearly not going to amount to anything and you can keep waiting for the next Patrick Ramsey to shake loose from another team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

You can say we are rooting for the team to lose and we can say we are rooting for the team to finally have a chance at a franchise quarterback. Something the team hasn't had for over 40 years and something that will bring this team more wins and playoff appearances in a period of 10 years than the last 30 years combined.

You can keep reveling in extreme short-term success when it costs this team 10x more success in the long-term.

We can keep rooting for losses in this season which is clearly not going to amount to anything and you can keep waiting for the next Patrick Ramsey to shake loose from another team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No I think JEts fans want to lose so that they can keep being whiny in peace

Archived