****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Vick is going to turn this clusterf*ck around, lol.

Face it, the best option at this point is to lose as many games as possible, purge the entire regime from top to bottom, and draft Mariota next year.

You talk like this team knows how to draft talent.

If that a$$hole sais #1 rush defense in the league I'm gonna tear my tv off the wall and smash it into 3 million ******* pieces!!!!!

That has bee the thin reed of bullspit that Ryan has been selling from Day 1. He is being hoisted on his own Costanza-like petard.Suspect Gumbel keeps saying it exactly because Rex never stops running his mouth about his run defense.

If 20 games werent enough of a sample size to say geno stinks, lets not jump off a bridge over vicks first series. Guy got no time in with first teamers this week because, well, jets.

How about a 12 year career?  That enough of a sample size?

Keep in mind, I have absolutely no problem conceding that Geno sucks at this point.  But Vick is awful too, and he always has been save for 1 season.  You've been hung up on your hatred for Geno and I get that, but you got your wish now, so isn't that enough?  I get making the switch from a roster management standpoint, but the Jets still don't have a QB worth sh*t, Vick doesn't change that.

How about a 12 year career?  That enough of a sample size?

Keep in mind, I have absolutely no problem conceding that Geno sucks at this point.  But Vick is awful too, and he always has been save for 1 season.  You've been hung up on your hatred for Geno and I get that, but you got your wish now, so isn't that enough?  I get making the switch from a roster management standpoint, but the Jets still don't have a QB worth sh*t, Vick doesn't change that.

Vick has never played worse than geno in any season. Gotta play guy who sucks less. And thats what we are doing.

I think the new coach will be flexible enough to find out what his players do well and have them do that instead of taking a player and trying to shoehorn them into a precious system that lost its luster four years ago.

We said literally the exact same thing about going from Mangini to Rex that we're now saying about whoever our next coach is.  You don't find a franchise QB, you're not going to last in this league, it's as simple as that.  We haven't had one in a decade and it looks like we don't have one now.  This team is a dumpster fire and a lot of that has to go on Idzik.  Harbaugh is going to have his work cut out for him.

How about a 12 year career? That enough of a sample size?

Keep in mind, I have absolutely no problem conceding that Geno sucks at this point. But Vick is awful too, and he always has been save for 1 season. You've been hung up on your hatred for Geno and I get that, but you got your wish now, so isn't that enough? I get making the switch from a roster management standpoint, but the Jets still don't have a QB worth sh*t, Vick doesn't change that.

Yep. I also expected the Jets to be sucky this year but how awful these two draft classes have been overall makes it downright depressing. Sheldon is the only guy who's been consistently good.

Archived