Jets will beat the Cheifs

House Jet

Just a feeling. We got this.

Probably will.   Actually I think the Jets will be .500 the rest of the season.   Just to put the Duck and Winston out of reach.  With Cook going back to school, that's about it.

Geno, and some other washed up has been again.

We lose and big. Vick is going to talk about this season 20 years from now the way Boomer talks about the kotite jets ..basically his mindset was to survive the game and get back home to his kids , winning wasn't even on his mind.

Following Jets history, Vick gets injured on the first possession.  Nobody sacks the guy but he blows out his knee running for a first down which comes up a yard short.  Geno comes in and immediately throws two picks, one for a TD.

Lol, close but first vick will have to get our hopes up with an excellent first drive so that the crash is that much worse when he gets hurt

I was asking myself what could make this season worse? Answer: mo and Richardson collide both ripping knees apart. I am genuinely worried about this. #jets

Wow that would be fkin scary.  Or worse yet after colliding they both have irreversible amnesia and forget how to play their positions.  Mo spends the rest of his life growing taro in Nigeria. Richarson becomes a vocal coach.

Jets can win.

Rex is due

Nope.  All Rex is due is the rest of the money from his contract and a boot to the balls as he leaves Atlantic Health.

Archived