@JasonLaCanfora: Hearing Dolphins DL coach Kacy Rodgers very likely to join Todd Bowles's staff as DC

32EBoozer

Dolphins defensive line coach Kacy Rodgers is “likely” to be the Jets defensive coordinator under new coach Todd Bowles, Jason LaCanfora of NFL.com reported Tuesday night (LaCanfora, Jan. 13)

Rodgers, 45, has been the Dolphins line coach since 2008. He came to Miami after five seasons with the Cowboys, where he also coached the defensive line. Earlier Tuesday night, Adam Schefter of ESPN reported Bowles has been “planning and hoping” to bring in former Cowboys and Bills coach Chan Gailey in as offensive coordinator if he became an NFL head coach.

thejetsblog.com

@JasonLaCanfora: Hearing Dolphins DL coach Kacy Rodgers very likely to join Todd Bowles's staff as DC.

Is this an unfounded rumor or will he be signed?? Dont know much about this guy but my guess is any DC hired is going to run Boweles defenseive schemes anyway.

An OC from the Bills and a DC from the Fins. #INSIGHT

Originally I read that Bowles was bringing in his linebackers coach from Arizona (a la Rex and Pettine), now it's the fish's DL coach. He's gotta at least interview Dunbar for the job, doesn't he?

agree, but many Mgt 101 folks will tell you to clean house IF equal person available for 'no allegiances to past' 

Why can't Dunbar stay on as the DL coach? Maybe he likes working with Mo, Sheldon and Snacks. Maybe he doesn't want to move his family to the Arctic tundra of Buffalo

he came to Jets form Minnesota, LOL

He will 75% chance go join Rex as DC and Promo.

I think Dunbar is in Buffalo today

A damn shame if you ask me. But I do respect that Bowles want to start fresh if that´s the case. But still.. :(

Also, i do not oppose any of his hirings, but wouldn't it be nice with Callahan from the Cowboys, and our old OL coach (I might be mistaken there)? 

This team needs a huge special teams coach upgrade.

Upgrade special teams on the jets and win an extra 2 games minimum.

agree, our ST's last year were to point where GreenBeans and I would cringe at Bar every time there was a punt or kickoff in either direction. 

Archived