Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time I saw Josh Freeman, he played maybe the worst game I have ever seen a QB play. Against the Giants on MNF. Maybe the worst game I have ever watched and that says a lot, because I have watched a lot of Jet games.

I remember all those Sanchez vs Freeman debates. Those good ole' times.

I was very high on Freeman and still think the kid has talent.  Something has ruined this kid's career , and I hope if it's what was reported, he's got it under control before it ruins his Life.

I was very high on Freeman and still think the kid has talent.  Something has ruined this kid's career , and I hope if it's what was reported, he's got it under control before it ruins his Life.

Watched him a lot in college - I couldn't figure out why anyone would draft him high - just not a good qb.

3:16. He just had to do it.

Well, how about this: Former Broncos and Patriots QB Tim Tebow is working out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed.

Sanchez LOL...

Wait, didn't Tebow play on another team in between those two?  I'm trying to remember...

Watched him a lot in college - I couldn't figure out why anyone would draft him high - just not a good qb.

So did I, and I remember he had 1 WR and nothing else around him and that K-State team won some games. That WR was  Packer star Jordy Nelson.

Kid had size, arm strength and mobility.. He was yet another kid who needed to sit and learn. He sat, but not long enough because his Rookie HC started him halfway through his 1st season. His 2nd season was solid, but it went to Hades after that.

I pray the kid's got his life turn around.

Archived