Johny Manziel wanted out of the Cleveland thats why he did what he did.

joewilly12

If this isn't sarcasm, I can safely say you literally have the worst ideas out of anyone who has ever posted on JI, JN, TGG, or any other Jets fan forum.  I'd rather give Fitzpatrick a 200 million dollar contract fully guaranteed than ever touch that piece of sh*t named Johnny Manziel.

18 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Can't tell if you're sarcastic, trolling or on drugs...?

Had a few beers

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He's only acting this way because he wants out of Jetnation.

No way everyone needs to calm the hell down and loosen up a bit all we do is attack and bitch at each other here anymore over sh*t we cant control

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Had a few beers

No way everyone needs to calm the hell down and loosen up a bit all we do is attack and bitch at each other here anymore over sh*t we cant control

More like a few Kamikaze shots lmao.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Had a few beers

Oh, I'm just fooling with ya, Willy. I like you. I do. And, unlike some others, I actually do not believe that you are a troll. Just very enthusiastic, sometimes, about the team we all love...

...and sometimes hate.

I know I sometimes... possibly... maybe... perhaps... have gone overboard with a few jokes, after I've had a beer or two, over in the mafia forum. No harm, no foul. If anything, you make this board more entertaining, not less bearable, unlike a few others that grace this forum. Speaking of which, you should join our next mafia game, Willy. We're recruiting for our next game. Everyone is welcome, and it'd be a lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, I'm just fooling with ya, Willy. I like you. I do. And, unlike some others, I actually do not believe that you are a troll. Just very enthusiastic, sometimes, about the team we all love...

...and sometimes hate.

I know I sometimes... possibly... maybe... perhaps... have gone overboard with a few jokes, after I've had a beer or two, over in the mafia forum. No harm, no foul. If anything, you make this board more entertaining, not less bearable, unlike a few others that grace this forum. Speaking of which, you should join our next mafia game, Willy. We're recruiting for our next game. Everyone is welcome, and it'd be a lot of fun!

Whats this mafia game about and how do you play. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

God, I hope it's not Coors...

Budweiser the king of beers

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

...and sometimes hate.

This is a terribly horrifying idea.  I like it!!

If you've ever dealt with an alcoholic before, it's really pointless to try and work with them until they are ready to admit to themselves and the world that they have a problem and want to do something about it. Until then you're just wasting your time

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Whats this mafia game about and how do you play. 

Here's the link to the thread:

Just jump in and post "I'm in".

It's pretty simple to get into, but it does require multiple games for you to get the hang of it. I've only been in three so far. To quickly sum it up: It's a roleplaying faction game with two main factions, the majority Town and minority Scum. Town players have to try to figure out who is scum and vote to lynch one person per day phase. Then, at night, the scum team votes to night kill one player. Typically, Town wins when all Scum is eliminated, and Scum wins when they control an equal amount of votes to Town. Town doesn't know who anyone is, but the scum team knows who they are, and have their own discussion thread off-site. Some players on both factions might have special abilities, but we can get into that later. Honestly, I'm not the best person to ask, as I'm still pretty new. You can ask Crusher, or anyone in the mafia sign-up thread for tips, and they'd be happy to help. I'll link you to the mafia wiki, if you'd like to read up on the game:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

We're always looking for more players, and 80 wants more to sign up before we start the next game.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Just read this why the hell not Johny Manziel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/15/colin-cowherds-theory-about-johnny-manziel-might-be-crazy-enough-to-be-right/

Colin Cowherd,

Johnny Football, the Fox Sports talking head theorizes, resorted to partying up a storm last season because he wanted out of Cleveland.

LOL.

Complete blulhsit.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sadly you could probably field an entire team that did.

Probably more than one team, but I'd still say avoid the known offenders.  Police report on what he did to that girl was pretty horrible and medical exam revealed ruptured eardrum.  JoeWilly can keep Manziel.

I'm all for bringing in many of these other options over Fitz (Kaep, RG3, Glennon)

but I don't want a QB that beats his girlfriends, let alone someone one that isn't any good.  

Stay as far away from this guy as possible...I really hope we're not even mentioned in the conversation - let him go to Dallas.

He's a talented player. But off the field a basket case. I don't think any of this is a ruse when even his father says he's having serious mental issues. And reportedly Lebron tried to befriend him and he wouldn't listen to him. He drinks and goes around the country partying and if it continues well...no football career and right now he doesn't have one. Even the Cowboys who would sign anybody have no interest in him considering his current status.  

On 3/16/2016 at 1:38 AM, joewilly12 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/15/colin-cowherds-theory-about-johnny-manziel-might-be-crazy-enough-to-be-right/

Colin Cowherd,

Johnny Football, the Fox Sports talking head theorizes, resorted to partying up a storm last season because he wanted out of Cleveland.

This ass hat will never play in the league again. 

On March 16, 2016 at 8:38 PM, joewilly12 said:

Colin Cowherd,

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out whats worse, the article itself.

Or that anyone would actually believe its true.

ANd for bonus points thinks it therefore means he should be signed.  Now thats perfect.  

BUt you liked Tebow, right?

Archived