The "Camp isn't here yet, what are we going to talk about" thread

Maxman

How many NFL players will get arrested in the NFL before training camp starts? Will there be any fireworks accidents this year involving an NFL player? Will Sheldon Richardson party like it was 1985? The top ten defenses and offense in the NFL are? If Rex Ryan and T Bowles were on game Show Jeopardy, Who would win ? my personal favorite - Can any team beat the Raiders this year?

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

How many NFL players will get arrested in the NFL before training camp starts? Will there be any fireworks accidents this year involving an NFL player? Will Sheldon Richardson party like it was 1985? The top ten defenses and offense in the NFL are? If Rex Ryan and T Bowles were on game Show Jeopardy, Who would win ? my personal favorite - Can any team beat the Raiders this year?

Tom Brady will get arrested and get third degree burns in his butt crack from trying to light a bottle rocket out of his butt crack in a wooded subdivision.  Charges will be dropped because he had no idea the area was wooded.  No, Sheldone will party like its 1999 instead.  Raiders will be # 1 defense, undefeated and the entire franchise including the fans will win the Walter Payton man of the year.  Bowles would Win Jeopardy because Rex will put Boyitellya in front of his answers instead of asking it as a question. 

Funny i read this thread just as on tv here in Europe i run across the start of the zagreb patriots vs belgrade wolves game. 

Yes american football.  No goal posts just soccer goals.  Empty stadium.  Croats have a black player.  Serbs have cheerleaders.  Nice uniforms.  

Pretty shocked maybe nfl europe is paying off

8 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Funny i read this thread just as on tv here in Europe i run across the start of the zagreb patriots vs belgrade wolves game. 

Yes american football.  No goal posts just soccer goals.  Empty stadium.  Croats have a black player.  Serbs have cheerleaders.  Nice uniforms.  

Pretty shocked maybe nfl europe is paying off

How do they kick FGs n extra points?

17 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I'm looking forward to the Tour de France.  It's my favorite off season sporting event. 

NFL football is secondary for me.  I just returned from my annual pilgrimage to witness my true passion, cheese rolling.  I'm thinking about investing a couple of grand in a startup league here in the states.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

So training camp isn't here yet, what are we going to talk about?

Pottery.  I was actually going to PM you and see if I could start a Pottery Forum sponsored by the JiF.  I discovered this amazing art form recently and it's a very relaxing hobby. It truly allows me to express myself through an artistic form while also providing some very practical usage with the designs I create. 

You're probably asking yourself, where did JiF discover pottery?  Well, I was inspired by this fantastic piece of american cinema:

nphghost-1424656962.gif

18 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

How do they kick FGs n extra points?

Nope they rigged up  long poles painted yellow and tie wrapped em to each side of the soccer goal.  Lol. 

Its funny listening too its like blah blah blah firzt downs blah blah blah two pointz conveeeeerzon blah blah

Archived