### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Lmao even Brandon Marshall is giving up

Brandon Marshall still has a bad knee !!!!!

Another interception!!!

I asssume according to you that Marshall should have bitten Shermonds ankle to avoid that interception!!!

Nonsense Fitz was awful!!!

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What trophy did we get? Was Sanchez who led us there or did he get dragged there? Lame things to celebrate. Sanchez sucks and always has.

At least Fitz didn't cost us a top 5 draft pick and 4 years of pain. He is what he is. Sanchez was supposed to be the franchise and busted hard.

Sanchez did not cause me 4 years of pain, the lack of talent surrounding him did. That and bad coaching.

You seem to want to give Fitzpatrick credit for things he hasn't done--like make the playoffs when all that was required was AVERAGE QB play, and blame Sanchez and Smith for not winning with absolute dreck around them.

You're definitely a Fitz guy, which is what is really causing you pain. Once you recognize your problem, you'll be able to deal with it. Stop attributing the crap that is Fitzpatrick to past Jets QBs.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Is that what I said? Please let me know if you find a post by me that says that. 

Carl, I could quote you about 15 times over the past four weeks about how you think the O-line sucks.

Seriously, if you wanna call someone out, make sure you don't do so who has actually disagreed with you about 15 times about the O-line.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Good compared to what was.

Serious question. Does Todd Bowles have pictures of you with a goat? This team has been poorly coached and poorly prepared all year and that's on the coach.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Good compared to what was.

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Carl, I could quote you about 15 times over the past four weeks about how you think the O-line sucks.

Seriously, if you wanna call someone out, make sure you don't do so who has actually disagreed with you about 15 times about the O-line.

I think it's been average. I've never said it sucks. It's been better than I thought it would be, but it's not good. Zero running game and not great pass protection. It's average. 

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

This is really, really bad. Thought our organization was on the right track. Bowles coaching is beyond suspect, and our talent level isn't even close to what people here constantly claim. Hope Petty is the real deal. 

The talent level was not there ever.  It is getting there, but it needs a couple more solid drafts and another good FA season. 

Archived