### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I think it's been average. I've never said it sucks. It's been better than I thought it would be, but it's not good. Zero running game and not great pass protection. It's average. 

And that is fair.  But I don't think they have been average.  There has been numerous stats put up about Winters improving, Clady being solid.  The stats are showing they have been playing above average.  However, you have to wonder if they are abandoning the run every week because they are down so much is causing some problems with the running game.  It looked good early again, and then they fall back on Fitz throwing too much.

1 minute ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Ha ha what? Do you really think Geno is going to play better, serious question. I know Fitz sucks but so does Geno.

Yes i believe geno will play better.  Not sure why you cant see that.

1 minute ago, CaliforniaJet said:

Season is done, start playing Petty and see what you have in Hack (another wasted freaking pick). 

Hack is NOT a wasted pick. He needs work, yes, but I truly believe he has the potential to be an ACTUAL franchise QB. He has all the tools.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Fitz had a career year against a softer schedule. He benefited but now we see what he is. Time to play petty or hackenburg. Season is over with this tough schedule we might as well see what we have

I don't really see any downside to this. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Yes i believe geno will play better.  Not sure why you cant see that.

Because I have watched every snap he has taken, he takes sacks in the end zone, plus runs backwards for 20-30 yard sacks, can't read a D. I hope he has improved and becomes our QB for the future but I have to see it to believe. I doubt Fitz gets benched for Geno. I am for putting the best product on the field I don't have a preference as I would have preferred to see Petty  but he hasn't practiced in over a month.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Obviously not seeing playoffs

Why not start playimg petty? 

Oh yea! Dumb bowles i get it

Well very soon Bowles had better get his act together.  Because right now Bowles and Mcc are going to get booted out the door like the myriad other Jet HCs and GMs.

21 minutes ago, SwanseaJack said:
1 minute ago, Warfish said:

And with that, the 2016 season, Fitz's tenure, and ANY belief in our pass D.......over, over and over.

Same old Jets.  Same old every time Jets.

This is the post youve been carefully crafting for the last 20 minutes? WEAK

Archived