#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigRy56 said:

BOWLES has this team playing with their hair on fire. GREAT halftime adjustments.

Great decision to not be a reactionary fan (me included) and bench Fitz. Overall great job this half by Bowles and our JETS!

He had to have said something at half time, wasn't there a game last year he ripped into them at halftime and they went on on that win streak? 

Just now, Colgateman said:

I don't see why anyone is happy the jets are winning this game.

one more week of Fitztragic over potential future guys Hack and Petty? Check

worst draft position even thoguh this team has a lot of holes? Check

got damn I hate this team

If you root for the Jets to lose against Miami next week, I'll have serious doubts about this fan base. 

Just now, Colgateman said:

This keeps our 5-5 dream alive!

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

Because this is fkg football not madden or fantqcy gay football or lets be gm 

You play to win game.

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I hear ya, but a 4th or first in that area of the field has more value than the TO later. 

Oh, I agree...but it isn't the slam dunk decision people are piling on Bowles for.  He's made a lot of them, not sure that was an egregious one though.  If you challenge the spot and lose, you lose both a TO and a challenge opportunity...not just the TO.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

If you root for the Jets to lose against Miami next week, I'll have serious doubts about this fan base. 

WHy would you root for them to win? DO you like seeing Fitzpatrick trot out there every week? Do you like seeing them add wins that deludes the Coaching staff and management even more? Would you like to see a potential franchise qb play? I would, this team is facade pal

3 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

It's hard to root for a loss when you bleed green, but I feel ya bro.

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

He had to have said something at half time, wasn't there a game last year he ripped into them at halftime and they went on on that win streak? 

Something tells me the term "slapdicks" was used.

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

could not agree more.  Modell must die!  Of course, he already has

Did I ever tell you I went to the first game back for the Cleveland Browns after Modell left for Baltimore?  We went with about 8 guys who all wore their different teams jerseys (Jets, Giants, Dallas, Steelers, Redskins, Eagles) with a big sign that said WELCOME BACK CLEVELAND! I thought it was so altruistic. We even sat in the dog pound and tried to be so cool and develop fan camaraderie.   I got into big fight and got arrested that night after they got killed by Pittsburgh. Good stuff!  

They didn't get the gesture I don't think   lol 

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

WHy would you root for them to win? DO you like seeing Fitzpatrick trot out there every week? Do you like seeing them add wins that deludes the Coaching staff and management even more? Would you like to see a potential franchise qb play? I would, this team is facade pal

I am a Jets fan... and I hate Miami, you know...our biggest rival... I guess I just don't roll over as easy as some of you. 

6 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

This is so frustrating. This team is ******* backwards. We win the games we should lose and we lose the games we should win. 

I know this team. We're going to win just enough games to miss the playoffs yet we're gonna win enough to keep the entire coaching staff, retain the worst QB in the league, get a worse draft pick. 

******* lose, PLEASE. 

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I am a Jets fan... and I hate Miami, you know...our biggest rival... I guess I just don't roll over as easy as some of you. 

when i moved to fla, going to a bar to watch a game was like going to the soviet union during the peak of the cold war.  its why i got direct tv.

Archived