### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pac said:

Looks like there's a reason for that.

Yes because he’s the backup. Look, we’ve both seen good, bad, and ugly from Petty. It’s a vocal minority who thinks he could be a legitimate starting QB in this league. Most understand that the ceiling with him isn’t very high. The thing you fail to come to grips with is this is a bad team no matter who plays QB. And it doesn’t behoove the Jets to continue to spin the wheels with McCown. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Yes because he’s the backup. Look, we’ve both seen good, bad, and ugly from Petty. It’s a vocal minority who thinks he could be a legitimate starting QB in this league. Most understand that the ceiling with him isn’t very high. The thing you fail to come to grips with is this is a bad team no matter who plays QB. And it doesn’t behoove the Jets to continue to spin the wheels with McCown. 

If this knocks them out of playoff contention I hope they give the rock to Hack.  I've been saying that for weeks.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You are correct. He doesn't get it.

8 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Watching this team just run the ball into the line and punt and basically tell the Broncos "you've beat us into submission, we give up" is embarrassing to watch.

It's worse than that it is reprehensible. Bowles literally gave up once Petty went in. Pretty was awful, but I am not sure I have ever truly seen a HC actually give up. It's like a child losing a game and stating I don't want to play anymore. I would fire him for it.

11 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

This was a no show game for the Jets. All teams have them because that's the nature of the game. It's not easy for a team to keep their concentration for 16 games. That's why teams get killed one week but play well another week. The problem is this was the worst time to do it when we were barely hanging on in terms of playoffs. Still not easy to win in Denver. 

Hanging on to playoffs? Playoffs? Really Playoffs? I just want to get a first down!

Archived