### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This loss is on Bowles,IMO.  And I’m not a Bowles hater.  But when you are playing an inferior team, a team that has lost 8 straight, it’s up to the HC to have his team ready and up for the game.  From where I sit, there was no game plan coming in, the D looked disorganized all game, there’s been no adjustment on either side of the ball and the team came out flat.  And the O line has been beaten like a drum with no adjustment there either.

The Jets way sucks the life right out of QBs. Petty has zero confidence, has never played for this team or in any game where he's been in even a decent situation. 

Its not like your bringing Matt Moore in, Petty has literally no more experience then a rookie. Last year he played behind a line so bad he got JACKED UP by both defensive ends who played let's meet at the QB while both our tackles played OLE, lol.

Todd Bowles is a QB killing coach & if we keep him I can't support the team I've supported since Namath. Todd Bowles is the black Jeff Fisher, except he's an even worse defensive coach.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

Petty has not been good so far. Missed an open Kerse on 4th down and threw behind Anderson on what would have been a huge gain.  That said, I would stick with the young QBs here on out.

Not sure if this logic. Do you just want to see us creamed from here on out? Maybe they are just not good????

Petty is what he is. He’s a backup QB who will find a roster spot for a long time with a multitude of teams. That’s what a 4th round pick should be. What’s damning is that the 2nd round pick cannot even dress on game days and there is a swell of support for the guy who drafted both of them being in charge of drafting the next young QB and 80 million in cap space. 

Just now, K_O_Brien said:

3rd and 7, down 23, hand off to Forte.

What is the point of anything anymore? FML. 

Gotta establish the run. Its Chapter one, page one of the "Coaching Football for Dummies, 1993 Edition" that Bowles uses to construct his game plans. He bought it from Marty Schottenheimer at a garage sale.

Archived