### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kevinc855 said:

The pettt excuses have begun lol. But when McCown has a 26/33 3 td game it’s like “why are we playing him!’” Lol it’s ok guys he’s just shaking the rust off ??

Excuses? The guy barely has been given a chance. which should have been the point of this season to begin with. Alas...

The pettt excuses have begun lol. But when McCown has a 26/33 3 td game it’s like “why are we playing him!’” Lol it’s ok guys he’s just shaking the rust off

Actually how about we see him throw more than 6 passes....your boy McCown at least got 14 and guess what Pettys QBR is 2x what McCowns was this game. How sad is that?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Bugg said:

Guy's been on the bench for 3 months, and he comes into a game where a very good Broncos defense can tee of with the Jets down 3 scores. It's objectively a tough assignment,. 

Mccown won AFCE player of the week 3 days ago and I've had to read 10 pages of BS the last couple hours of how awful he is.  

Josh was also playing this tough d you'e talking about.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

The pettt excuses have begun lol. But when McCown has a 26/33 3 td game it’s like “why are we playing him!’” Lol it’s ok guys he’s just shaking the rust off ??

You know what? KEVINS RIGHT. Guys, surely Bryce Petty hasn’t Jet up to the proper level yet and for that he deserves the pity of misery... DILLY DILLY 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Mccown won AFCE player of the week 3 days ago and I've had to read 10 pages of BS the last couple hours of how awful he is.  

Josh was also playing this tough d you'e talking about.

Where the Pats trading Brady for McCown this week if they could? The Steelers and Rapelisberger? Please. Your AFCE player of the week is today 1. hurt and 2. bad. 

Archived